• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

trap door friends GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Koscielny let us down in so many big games and occasions. I feel like Arsenal fans like him cos he's soft and emotional while Xhaka is tough and stubborn.
I feel like he only lets us down by having less than amazing performances, the carling cup with Szcezney( mightve been fa cup?) and kicking the ball off of Griezmanns head are the obvious 2 that spring to mind. At the end of the day I'll always consider him amazing defender who coped with injuries, played through pain for the team, got us Champions league a few times when we didnt deserve it and made the team look a lot better than it was.

Xhaka has made more than a few howlers over the years and never dominated a midfield even at his best like Koscielny did the defence, dont know how many strikers Kos pocketed over the years. I know the whole leaving saga fkd up Kos reputation a bit but tbf he really did give his all while he was here.

Edit: like Xhaka lost his head (somewhat understandably) while Kos was taking injections to get him through the 90 minutes, I know who I think was softer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom