• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Watts also has a go at the tier 1 etc. ranking of journalists in the podcast I posted above.

Yeah I was listening to that podcast and apparently he's a Tier 1 source somewhere (according to him)? My reaction was literally:

giphy.gif

I mean I could be mistaken but I didn't think he was a tier 1 source really (not saying he's bad transfer wise). Tier 1 I think more David Ornstein, though he's lost a little sauce since joining The Atheltic.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I wonder if it was in our plans to get a Xhaka replacement in or possibly him lining up this move to Roma has forced our hand? I certainly didn't think he'd leave this summer given how much Arteta rates him.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I wonder if it was in our plans to get a Xhaka replacement in or possibly him lining up this move to Roma has forced our hand? I certainly didn't think he'd leave this summer given how much Arteta rates him.
It semi-forced

Xhaka thought his time at Arsenal was coming to an end anyway. And He probably told Arteta. We even got rumors when he was injured by the coaching staff that he was leaving.

Then Mou got the job at Roma, called Granit and it became concrete. We got rumors about possible replacements right after as well so I doubt it wasn’t expected.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
It semi-forced

Xhaka thought his time at Arsenal was coming to an end anyway. And He probably told Arteta. We even got rumors when he was injured by the coaching staff that he was leaving.

Then Mou got the job at Roma, called Granit and it became concrete. We got rumors about possible replacements right after as well so I doubt it wasn’t expected.

Either way it was time for him to move on, he's played far more games for us than he should of but that isn't his fault and I wish him well. Roma are a good club.

I just hope we replace him with an outright better player and not a sideways move.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Roma set to sign Rui Patricio for £9m rising to £13m.

If they aren't paying around £15m rising to 18m for Xhaka no deal.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Price going up at least
Minimum €5m more. He's been very good tonight. Never seems to pick up injuries or knocks. If we don't get €20m or more I'd be tempted to keep him. Who would we get to replace him for something similar. No one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom