• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully a more serious club than Roma come in for him on the back of this.

I know he has heart set on the move but if we are clever (obviously aren’t) we can manipulate the interest to get Roma to pay up. Or convince Xhaka to consider the other offer. He still has two years left on his deal and wants out, can use that to our advantage.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully a more serious club than Roma come in for him on the back of this.

I know he has heart set on the move but if we are clever (obviously aren’t) we can manipulate the interest to get Roma to pay up. Or convince Xhaka to consider the other offer. He still has two years left on his deal and wants out, can use that to our advantage.
Sadly, I think it is too late for that now. They'll thrown in a couple of litres of truffle oil and that will be that. At least the club can dig in with conviction for those last bonuses.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One good game doesn't change the fact that he above average player we saw that with Xhaka few good game then a game he destroy himself make errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom