Granit Xhaka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One
Trusted ✔️
Untitled.jpg

The Xhaka news caused A-M to crash on my end, so many guests online probably from other clubs

Thats just Manberg trying to find an ip that @albakos hasnt banned yet.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ✔️
People think too highly of this dumpster fire of a club in my honest opinion.

Xhaka will leave.

I can sort of understand the thinking because it happened before, but that was Hertha Berlin. This is a much more prestigious club coached by one of the all time greats. That coupled with the fact he has been openly flirting with them throughout the summer and I don’t see the incentive for him to sign, especially considering how hated he is by the fan base.

Barry

I never watched this show, but everyone raves about it. Is it worth watching or it’s too old?
It's absolutely incredible, you are in for such a treat. Each season is a little different, the characters are some of the best ever on television and it tells a story from the perspective of different institutions in the City of Baltimore - the police and the criminals, dockworkers and politicians, the media... it paints a pretty bleak picture but its done so masterfully and with some brilliant action and comedy as well. Definitely watch it.

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️
I can sort of understand the thinking because it happened before, but that was Hertha Berlin. This is a much more prestigious club coached by one of the all time greats. That coupled with the fact he has been openly flirting with them throughout the summer and I don’t see the incentive for him to sign, especially considering how hated he is by the fan base.
I can't think of any incentive for him to sign. At all.

Other than money? but he doesn't seem the type to me totally motivated by that he will leave I am sure of it. This club is midtable with or without Xhaka, he wins if he gets to leave.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ✔️
So if Xhaka stays, that means we won't go for a cm which will lead to Xhaka playing all the time seeing as Arteta loves him and won't trust Lokonga.

Auba and Laca a year older who we struggling to shift.

Basically the same line up as last year with depth at lb and cm. 8th here we come.

RacingPhoton

❤️ Xhaka ❤️
He has the chance to go and live in Rome and be coached by Mourinho. Why would he stick around here and sign a new deal to be coached by an absolute loser and play in front of fans who think he’s a ****? I don’t see any way he signs a new contract. He’ll either make us accept a **** fee this summer or we will be doing it next summer.
If he does force his move to Roma in spite of a contract being offered, I will start respecting him(not as a player though). Would be interesting to see what he decides.

El Duderino

99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One
Trusted ✔️
If he somehow does sign a new deal, I wonder what the apologist line will be?

That'll be twice he's asked to stay at the club. Even getting a new contract out of it in this particular situation.

Not Arteta's player, apparently.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ✔️
odd one as all he has to do is reject it & we have handed Roma some power in negotiations 🤷‍♂️

thought the guy has wanted out for a while now

field442

Trusted ✔️
odd one as all he has to do is reject it & we have handed Roma some power in negotiations 🤷‍♂️

thought the guy has wanted out for a while now

Didn’t think of that. It could also make him force through the move and put the club in a more favourable light If they accept a **** bid.

**** knows what’s going on.

field442

Trusted ✔️
This is why I found it odd, surely we wouldn't have offered him a new deal if he's not up to staying?

They’ve done that with a few players this summer and been rejected so it seems they do it as a move out of desperation more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.