• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our midfield is better than last season, tbh...even if Hairspray is usually overly optimistic all the time.

If Partey can stay fully fit (which he never really was, thanks Mikel!) he is one of the best in the league...and Lokonga does look exciting (not our best CM since Cesc good, but still pretty good...) feels a bit like an Arsène signing.

Lokonga > Ceballos
Partey > Elneny

Not sure what I said that's wrong.

I’m the voice of reason on here and I’d say it’s not an improvement at all. People are overrating those two preseason games.

Lokonga might not even play ffs

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tbh I still expect xhaka to do everything to get a move. Deep down I think he hates the club

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m the voice of reason on here and I’d say it’s not an improvement at all. People are overrating those two preseason games.

So starting the season with Partey isn't an improvement on starting the season with Elneny?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’d say it’s not an improvement at all. People are overrating those two preseason games.

Didn't you hate all the other CM we were linked with to replace him :lol:

I’m the voice of reason

Interesting choice of words, considering you and DT started the revolt that got Arsène sacked...you scumbag!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Seriously, for how necessary it is for us and the player to move on, this has been peak content. Probably up there with the Benzema saga as far as meltdowns are concerned.

Riou

INJEEEEEECT IIIIIIT

aab.jpg

Riou

One of the threadmarks being "deal is nearing completion" to a few threadmarks after it being "Xhaka to be offered new Arsenal contract" ...proper Arsenal transfer saga that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom