• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Only thing that could kill me off now is an Arteta contract Extension.

That.....that would be the final nail in the coffin.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Make's no difference if we take the money, I don't trust dumb and dumber to replace him with anyone significant.

2 Clowns in Edu and Arteta, with the Ringmaster being that shady mf Vinai.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Increased wage and until 2025, lol that’s way too good for Xhaka to turn down, he’ll sign unless Roma caves. 2nd time they are begging him to stay, we’ll just have to accept the fact he’ll be a key player for a while.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Hope stan loses his court case and has to sell us to a middle eastern warlord who in turn dislikes Arteta and takes his left hand as payment for guiding the club to mediocrity.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta clearly rates him, tbh.

He has played pretty much every game for us since he took over, doubt Mikel wants him to leave...if we are giving him a new deal at almost 29 years old, that's not protecting his value, that's just management wanting the player to stay.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Is there any positive in him staying?

I suppose not wasting £40m on Neves..

Negatives?

Hardly any fan likes him
Been twerking for Mourinho all summer
Doesn't want to be here anyway

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Information. Arsenal offered Xhaka last month to renew his contract, but the player refused the renewal and made it clear that he did not want to stay with the club.

IxPLX6.gif

Pray to god he continues to refuse, deal till 2025 are you mad!

mpower2540

Well if you want a player to extend at his age you pretty much need to offer more money. Otherwise he could just run it down and get that money elsewhere if another club doesn't have to pay a transfer fee.
I’d rather we just let that happen tbh than extend. He represents the decline of Arsenal to me. We haven’t finished in the champions league since he’s been here, not entirely his fault but he’s so limited. He’s been here since 2016, since 2019 he’s been our main CM and we’ve finished 8th in two consecutive seasons. We shouldn’t be this reluctant to move away from him especially when he doesn’t even want to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom