• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Bit slow, just saw the possibility of Xhaka extending, this has to be a sick joke.

If it wasn't morally wrong and illegal I would happily punch Arteta in the face and then kick his left nut for his disgraceful comments.

Arteta behaves like a veteran manager who's won mutiple titles. Reality is, he should've been sacked in December, if it wasn't for Saka and ESR saving his backside.

pikey2000

Trying to sell again - I think this is where we disagree. I don't think we will be able to find a buyer again. Last year, we were willing to give him away for anything after the Crystal Palace incident. It was only Hertha Berlin that came in. This year, we got an offer because Mourinho has some liking towards him. He will be 29 next year this time. If anything, his value is only bound to drop.

Getting the details of the new contract could possibly cool me down. But going by the club's recent track record, I don't think the contract would be anything close to sanity. We just gave Willian a three year contract at high wages.
Its all speculation, entirely possible what you say will come to pass, equally possible we could extend and then manager to find a buyer next season.

either way not a disaster if he stays imo. We still need to strengthen at RB and AM, so maybe we can shift focus to them this window then revisit CM next season or January.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I’ve just finished work and I’m gonna take a long ass nap and hope all of this is just a joke. I seriously need to find some hobbies. Gym ain’t enough. I might start learning how to knit or learn a new language. Would you call me childish if I told you this news riled me up so much I turned off all notifications for Twitter? I legit couldn’t deal with the discourse. Everything on the summer was hinging on how we would finally move on from Xhaka. I could talk myself around a lot. But not this. Not him. I don’t like him. I’ll go as far to say, since Xhaka joined Arsenal I haven’t enjoyed watching us like I used to.
Have to love how we in the poll for most important summer transaction have a CM to replace Xhaka. Meanwhile the club wants to keep him and extend his contract. Guess this is all another good reason to hit the bottle hard again!

drunk drinking GIF

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Have to love how we in the poll for most important summer transaction have a CM to replace Xhaka. Meanwhile the club wants to keep him and extend his contract. Guess this is all another good reason to hit the bottle hard again!

drunk drinking GIF
I did wonder how you'd take this.

Jury is probably rolling in his grave bless him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Rough days ahead! Rough days ahead! I really hadn't expected this turn of events.

Must say I cannot ****ing understand Arteta, what the hell is he thinking?
Yeah keeping him and extending him are two very different things to be fair.

A bit frustrating certain mouthpieces have threatened rebuilds and clear outs all season long yet we overprice the likes of Xhaka, Bellerin and Lacazette it's a bit all over the place.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yeah keeping him and extending him are two very different things to be fair.

A bit frustrating certain mouthpieces have threatened rebuilds and clear outs all season long yet we overprice the likes of Xhaka, Bellerin and Lacazette it's a bit all over the place.
And not just extending but increasing his salary! What does that say to the other players? Come to Arsenal and help make us mid-table, it pays well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom