• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
At this point I almost feel that xhaka will resign to spite the fans.

This guy's time at the club has coincided with the demise of the club...btw it's no coincidence!

He's not wanted here, I'd rather have Andreas Santos back as Captain on £300k a week and gunnersauras play next to partey then having him renew.

Roma do us a favour ffs. I'll even buy a Roma shirt.

Jack Circus

Partey-Xhaka is a good midfield partnership. Going into the summer, RCB, RB and CAM were the positions most easily upgradeable. Transfer windows are partly about long-term planning, partly about buying points in the upcoming season. Tavares and Lokonga, and Ramsdale if he comes, might be good long-term planning, but they buy you exactly 0 points next season.

Xhaka could leave and the club could buy Locatelli, Bruno Guimaraes, Ruben Neves or Koopmeiners as a replacement. Any of them would be very good in the long-term, none of them would be an instant upgrade. The club is in danger of having an excellent summer of long-term planning, but not actually improving next season in terms of points.

White is an upgrade on Holding, so that's good. But White and Gabriel is an inexperienced partnership, that won't work perfectly right away. The RB options are just a bunch of 3 star hotels, a new RB would make more of a difference than a Xhaka replacement.

Then you have ESR and Saka. It's great to support them and make them central to the club's rebuild, but our fans have started to overrate them a bit. They're not elite players right now, it could be 3-4 years before they take a real leap forward in their development and end product. Auba and Pepe are much more crucial to our fortunes next season than ESR and Saka, they're the ones who need to step up and deliver end product.

Keeping Xhaka, buying a new RB and CAM would get you more points next season. Maddison for example, he's a colossal tw*t obviously and he's not worth 70m, but he knows how to score.

Still suspect Xhaka will leave though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

you can’t deny Roma has played a blinder here. They basically telling us you can’t buy another cm until you move xhaka and we know you desperately want a new cm. 12 million take it or leave it

Kav

Established Member
Someone please tell me this is a prank, some joke. I can't manage another season with these idiots in charge and Xhaka costing us games. When will it end?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Erlis rn

DBE672-F8-628-D-4-A16-A166-F1849-B84-F0-E6.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who wouldn't want the chance to win a third English Super Cup? It's the thinking man's road to glory. Work smarter not harder and all that.

I love how "worst midfielder ever" Granit Xhaka, is a massively more successful player than "Golden boy" Harry Kane...pundits spinning right now.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

There #ASRoma made an "important" offer to @azalkmaar for the midfielder class of '98 Teun #Koopmeiners: 17M € +5 bonus. Also interested in #Atalanta And #Rennes. With 25M € overall deal closed. In development.

I guess Xhaka isnt really that important

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

There #ASRoma made an "important" offer to @azalkmaar for the midfielder class of '98 Teun #Koopmeiners: 17M € +5 bonus. Also interested in #Atalanta And #Rennes. With 25M € overall deal closed. In development.

I guess Xhaka isnt really that important

If I were Arsenal I would get in there and drive the price up a bit just to **** with them.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Roma apparently signing Rui Patricio (33yr, 1 year left on contract) for €10m + €3m.

Bought Smalling for €15m at 30 years old.

Took Mhiki on a free and offering ~€15m-18m for Xhaka.

Part of me says, fk em. If they won't get to ~£20m walk away.
This 👆
If they offered £15m+ it wouldnt be an insult but the cnuts have offered less than £12m ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom