• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nonsense. This deal is dead. How the hell we gonna find a new cm in 2 weeks and partey is injured. We can’t lose him now

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
That source has been bad as heck during the entire transfer saga. They reported multiple times that Arsenal agreed with Roma on a transfer fee, which never happened.

You should know that.

I think another source before this suggested Roma's DOF is "in London also looking for a regista". So this might have legs.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I think another source before this suggested Roma's DOF is "in London also looking for a regista". So this might have legs.
I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying Corr is a bad source and not a confirmation of anything.

If they were we would have sold Xhaka already.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka has really earned that armband tonight, after begging for Roma all summer and trying to get us a sell at a low price...showing the leadership we need!
If there's one thing, he never did that. In fact this is probably why it broke down.

If he had he would have refused training like some other english gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom