• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
In a way, I’m glad Partey is out because you’re going to realise just how average Xhaka is. Some defenders can only survive in a back three, the same is applicable to Xhaka. He is only worthwhile when he has three defenders behind him to mop up. He is pathetically bad. Painfully average and insultingly overindulged by this club. Take the £12 million and start again.

Diesel

This ****ing clown was given the armband. In typical xhaka fashion sends out lokanga and white for the post match presser. When ur club has 72 cooks in the kitchen and all of them are idiots this is what u get. U had people on here arguing that we had to protect arteta because "hes the only competent thing at the club". What an absolute joke. The football we play under this guy is beyond abysmal. And him extending xhaka pretty much sealed his fate in my eyes.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
This ****ing clown was given the armband. In typical xhaka fashion sends out lokanga and white for the post match presser. When ur club has 72 cooks in the kitchen and all of them are idiots this is what u get. U had people on here arguing that we had to protect arteta because "hes the only competent thing at the club". What an absolute joke. The football we play under this guy is beyond abysmal. And him extending xhaka pretty much sealed his fate in my eyes.
His leadership quality is a scam. Just pointing fingers and shouting doesn't make one a leader. When **** hits the fan, the guy disappears. Sometimes he is the guy threw **** at the fan. And they call him a leader.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka was publicly hint to leave we should've make his wish granted i don't want to hold of player who asked to leave twice. Giving him captaincy mean nothing also Arsenal don't have captains.

I don't like to question his efforts or somethings but we should have let him leave instead of convincing him to stay

Diesel

His leadership quality is a scam. Just pointing fingers and shouting doesn't make one a leader. When **** hits the fan, the guy disappears. Sometimes he is the guy threw **** at the fan. And they call him a leader.
Bro i new something was wrong the minute mari and leno were yelling at each other 15 minutes in...... like what... mari is a ****in pleb will play 5 games this season... yelling at our only 1st choice keeper.. who is mentally weak himself. Just a nice collection of players. And nobody at the wheel.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
E8sleieXEAIYMYY

this guy...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Keeping him for a season is fine.

Giving him a new deal is stupid.

But the fact we keep handing him the captaincy is utterly ridiculous 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.