• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Someone care to explain the logic behind this?
Can't think of any Unless the manager really like him and don't want lose too much leadership in dressing room.he 29 years and next season his value will go from 20m to 15m. So this as stupid as Willian and Cedric.

tcahill

I genuinely thought that we were doing some posturing for Roma to pay up, I couldn't actually believe we'd do something this dumb.

This is the stupidest transfer decision I've seen the club make. Including Willian and Mustafi.

There is absolutely no upside. We know what he brings to the table. He had no other options to move. We had no reason to extend him, could have easily just kept him with 2 years remaining.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Just remember this is the same group of people that offered Mustafi new deal 6 months before releasing him.

Does he even have a club atm?

Malky

Established Member
Can't think of any Unless the manager really like him and don't want lose too much leadership in dressing room.he 29 years and next season his value will go from 20m to 15m. So this as stupid as Willian and Cedric.
This.
Yet people on here like @HairSprayGooners claim that Arteta and Edu are trying to right the wrongs from the previous regime... That'll be Xhaka added to Cedric, Willian, Runnarson and Mari as the players with zero value that we'll never shift.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would be good idea to add midfield like Aouar to compete with Xhaka Partey Lokonga now but we won't and we'll let him get comfertable because his replacement is Elneny

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Xhaka done. Bellerin next
Face Facepalm GIF by SWR3

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka has been better than Partey and a lot more reliable as he’s hardly injured tbf but the club should have put a hold on any new contract talks until October or so since I can’t see Arteta lasting that long.

The new manager is going to be stuck with Xhaka now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think this might be the day Arsenal officially died.

Least we are getting our own Amazon "Simpsons...behind the laughter" expose, so we can see exactly what was going on in this car crash of a season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Xhaka has been better than Partey and a lot more reliable as he’s hardly injured tbf but the club should have put a hold on any new contract talks until October or so since I can’t see Arteta lasting that long.

The new manager is going to be stuck with Xhaka now.
You right to be fair he is our best player with Arteta yet the club shouldn't give new contract he has 2 year let him play this season and try to sell next season he can be replaced

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This window isn't as bad as 2015 or 2016, in terms of what road they set the club down.

But this window does feel the most depressing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom