• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In a weird way I miss this guy!

Even if this is a joke, it's still a completely unacceptable thing to say...

heiitse-cfc.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we sell xhaka and buy Zinchenko and Youri then yeah i don't mind.

Still i don't think we'll sell unless some good 20-25M offer arrive.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
There is a level of animosity since the time he chose Switzerland over Albania. After this, his brother Taulant chose Albania but he is not up to Granit's quality.

I don't think he will be looking for NT if he ever decides to go the managerial route, but I wouldn't put it past him to start getting the UEFA badges soonish and possibly get into a similar managerial path like Arteta with assistant roles before taking a team in Germany or Switzerland.

He said that he didn’t have the option of playing for Albania since he didn’t have an Albanian passport, and Switzerland called him up when he was very young. There shouldn’t be any animosity, Granit is a Kosovar Albanian patriot.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Even if this is a joke, it's still a completely unacceptable thing to say...

heiitse-cfc.gif
Come on my friend! In the end Mustafi was a pretty poor CB to be clear, but he had some endearing qualities. Just seemed like a likeable buffoon to me. Not that I want him anywhere near the squad, but parts of my brain miss him!

Xhaka is not the type you keep as squad player as I see him being poison if he doesn’t play

I have really enjoyed him this season, and I did not even know that the had such a level in him.
However, I will agree with the people here suggesting that we need to improve on him, if we are to challenge for the premiership next season, let alone Champions League.

While I would have liked to believe that we could make a push in next season's CL, it will be Arteta's first season as a head coach in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom