• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
giphy.gif

Just practicing for the gif party when this is official.
What's happening there?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka setting up a Portugal counter and they concede a third.

He is so ****.

Highgate

Let's hope this happens. The guy is not suited to the premier League. Nice left foot but not mobile enough for this league.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Interesting to see so much denial in this forum.

Kolasinac wanted by Barcelona, Xhaka almost certainly moving to Inter, Ramsey to Juventus, Özil wanted by PSG. It‘s almost as if these players aren‘t as bad as some of you think they are.
Hold your horses, only one of those has actually happened. And who cares how Inter value a player like Xhaka? The more, the better for us. He's total ****e in the PL. Useless. I'm sure Inter are banking on him looking better in their slow-motion farmer league.

Keplaz

Who in their right mind would pay 55 mil for Xhaka?
Someone who only watches the highlights. Xhaka has a brilliant left foot but he has the worst concentration of any footballer I've ever seen . Don't say Mustafi. I was very careful with my choice of words. I said footballer.

FluffyDoozi

I bloody love the summer window. Even when we don't end up signing out targets these crazy ITKs keep you hooked all summer. From random cousins, barbers, people at the mosque, Muzzy Ozcans giving you all false hope before being cruelly crushed at the end.

Surely we have to take this offer. No negotiations, take it and run. If they want to amortize it for 50 years so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom