• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

5 year contract near his wife's family. It is a good call for our man. The best bit is that he'll get a top reception when he comes back. The ghosts of yore are long dispelled.

Kicker: Transfer is “all but done”

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Cats Dragging GIF

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good luck to him.

We've got to move on eventually and it seems like he has personal reasons for wanting to go to Germany so it's a win / win situation for everyone. Parting on good terms etc.

After the armband fiasco I never thought I'd say this but give him the armband against Wolves. He deserves to go out on a high and with the fans respect and maybe we'll see him back one day in a coaching capacity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah if kicker confirm it mean this already done. Will likely be official after season ends

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

No that does mean, because there are more people that love Xhaka than dislike him

Only some lifeless trolls can hate on him without no reason I have started to think that they have issues other than football with him. I do not know how they are mods on here tbh. People with issues.

The other thing is that they seem to attract and promote other trolls on here. They run after one another as flies run after sh1t.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
No that does mean, because there are more people that love Xhaka than dislike him
Outside of Arsenal fans, I haven't heard a single good word about Xhaka since he joined the club. There is a decent number of deluded Arsenal fans who rate him, and obviously, people from Albania/Kosovo who are biased and stick with him no matter what.

Anyways, we're gonna be a stronger team once we buy a new CM, and people like yourself won't even be here to see it

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A bit surprised by this but fair play. Hopefully his haters can now rest.

Who's left for you guys to wish away every window then?

Erlis

Why are you attacking people who have a different opinion?

Same way as they are attacking and trolling other people who have different opinion. How much **** does Bergman has to take because he is Xhakas fan

Erlis

Outside of Arsenal fans, I haven't heard a single good word about Xhaka since he joined the club. There is a decent number of deluded Arsenal fans who rate him, and obviously, people from Albania/Kosovo who are biased and stick with him no matter what.

Anyways, we're gonna be a stronger team once we buy a new CM, and people like yourself won't even be here to see it

Xhaka is the best player at Arsenal, and one of the best midfielders in the world. He was before he came to arsenal, during the time he is at arsenal and after he leaves . There is nothing wrong in supporting him, whether you are Albanian, Japanese, South American or whatever.

Why do you bother with that?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Only some lifeless trolls can hate on him without no reason I have started to think that they have issues other than football with him. I do not know how they are mods on here tbh. People with issues.

The other thing is that they seem to attract and promote other trolls on here. They run after one another as flies run after sh1t.
The guy has had one good season ffs, end of story. Atleast i'm consistant!!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Xhaka is the best player at Arsenal, and one of the best midfielders in the world. He was before he came to arsenal, during the time he is at arsenal and after he leaves There is nothing wrong in supporting him, whether you are Albanian, Japanese, South American or whatever.
Wonder why there is no interest from Bayern but there is interest from mid table clubs in Germany. I'm sure Bayern would fancy a cheap world class player, that's what they always do

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Same way as they are attacking and trolling other people who have different opinion. How much **** does Bergman has to take because he is Xhakas fan
Most people are just joking and banter and besides if you behave extreme you will have extreme replies. Expect that but there is no need to tell people they have no life whilst you are only, I repeat ONLY, on AM to defend Xhaka and BergMan who already got banned how many times?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Wonder why there is no interest from Bayern but there is interest from mid table clubs in Germany. I'm sure Bayern would fancy a cheap world class player, that's what they always do
No point he used to come to AM to defend him when he nicked in an own goal and took dumb red cards left and right. You think he will be reasonable after Xhaka having a good season?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
No point he used to come to AM to defend him when he nicked in an own goal and took dumb red cards left and right. You think he will be reasonable after Xhaka having a good season?
Nah, I just want to roast him, it's the end of his AM posting career so we may have fun. Deep down he knows Xhaka is bang average, but he is the best thing that happened to his country in decades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom