• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
For balance
Ok but he's more Andy Richter than Thanos.

Andy Richter GIF by Team Coco

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Cmon we need one more howler of a mistake or red card, just to remember him by, it won't matter anyway. But seriously, he will leave with respect and admiration of most fans as opposed to quietly exiting to Hertha in the dead of the night like almost happened 3 year ago.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Yep, he's gone.

He deserves a nice moment for his departure given how long he's been here but the club shouldn't go overboard with it. It's not like we're dealing with Bergkamp, Henry or Adams.

Bring him off after 89 minutes and let him get a nice ovation from the crowd and a fond farewell.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

let him get a nice ovation from the crowd and a fond farewell.

This is what I expect from AM, too, since most people seem to think I will not watch Arsenal anymore.

I will be watching and supporting Arsenal, of course, but not visit AM that often. I mostly come out of the habit lately, even if Xhaka would have stayed, and when there are matches playing. I have watched Arsenal for too long to just stop supporting them.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is what I expect from AM, too, since most people seem to think I will not watch Arsenal anymore.

I will be watching and supporting Arsenal, but not visit AM that often. I mostly come out of the habit lately, even if Xhaka would have stayed, and when there are matches playing. I have watched Arsenal for too long to just stop supporting them.

Thoughts on Gundogen replacing Xhaka?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

I will be watching and supporting Arsenal, of course, but not visit AM that often. I mostly come out of the habit lately, even if Xhaka would have stayed, and when there are matches playing. I have watched Arsenal for too long to just stop supporting them.

Hopefully you enjoy following Xhaka on the new stage in his career mate.

Keep popping in to A-M every now and then if you can though. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Erlis

Thoughts on Gundogen replacing Xhaka?

Gundogan has been very good for City, but I do not know how good he would have been for Arsenal. Playing for City it is easier to look better than playing for other clubs. Maybe use him for a short period until things are settled after Xhaka leaves, I think he will be able to handle the role

Erlis

The Turks in general do not know ball striking, they lack the mental capacity and stole the technique from the Mongoloids who in turn were inspired by the Ilyrians. So really Gündogan's title winning form is actually Albanian.

So who would you replace Xhaka with? I am not fun of Gundogan either but it is not correct to take away his form and performance at City. But as I said it is a different level to play under Pep.

Rice has physical and personality attributes I like about him. Football-wise I do not think he will be able to fill the void Xhaka will leave but he is still young and improving. I just think he is not the player Arsenal misses football wise.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
So who would you replace Xhaka with? I am not fun of Gundogan either but it is not correct to take away his form and performance at City. But as I said it is a different level to play under Pep.

Rice has physical and personality attributes I like about him. Football-wise I do not think he will be able to fill the void Xhaka will leave but he is still young and improving. I just think he is not the player Arsenal misses football wise.
In terms of who we're linked with Caicedo, think he has the highest ceiling. Rice would be ok if he weren't as expensive as he will be.

Dream signing would be someone like Barella, true midfielder who can do everything. More realistic and probably cheapish even would be Amrabat, he's basically Partey without the baggage or injuries.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

In terms of who we're linked with Caicedo, think he has the highest ceiling. Rice would be ok if he weren't as expensive as he will be.

Dream signing would be someone like Barella, true midfielder who can do everything. More realistic and probably cheapish even would be Amrabat, he's basically Partey without the baggage or injuries.

Quality player but he'd be eaten alive in the PL by the game's pace & physicality.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Quality player but he'd be eaten alive in the PL by the game's pace & physicality.
Nah no way, he's more athletic than Cazorla or Modric who were class CMs in England, Gündogan who's among the best in England right now is not exactly a monster athlete either. That low centre of gravity, game intelligence and ability on the ball thrives everywhere

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Has been ok this year and not a terrible player, has some good attributes, but I am always going to associate him with the six yr period we were out of the CL. Irrespective of how much it was his fault or not. We failed to qualify every yr he was at the club apart this final one. Now he is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom