• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Ah very happy for @albakos he got to meet Xhaka

It is pity that our media rarely has them in interviews or goes to meet them when they are in Kosovo, and we have quite a good number of players who play around the globe. So, you hear the news from american gooner when Xhaka is in Kosovo as he is been very engaged in transferring him

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Thought a deal was agreed and done with Bayer but looks like now he’s linked with more clubs?
The last update is that the club are looking to get a replacement in before letting him leave. No reason to think this won’t happen.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The worry I have with keeping Granit is that it may ruin a potential deal we could do for Moussa Diaby. I really want that guy to join us as our RW.

TheDrunkenMaster

We are back in the champions league and need a bigger and better squad next year and are selling a player that has been starting and performing for 15 million, while we are trying everything to renew Nelson’s contract who has played 201 minutes of premier league football this season. Nelson will probably be on the same wages next season as xhaka was this year.

Mudi

We are back in the champions league and need a bigger and better squad next year and are selling a player that has been starting and performing for 15 million, while we are trying everything to renew Nelson’s contract who has played 201 minutes of premier league football this season. Nelson will probably be on the same wages next season as xhaka was this year.

Is it that he does not want to renew on the terms of the club? I believe he wants a long term deal (4 years) while the club wants to only extend short term?

Selling Xhaka for €15m is stupid. There will be enough suitors for him with the year he had. At least €25m.

On the subject of Nelson, I do agree that the best was not to extend his contract. However this club does do usually more stupid things...

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Xhaka signs the following season we're out of the champions league. Xhaka league leaves and we're back in the CL.
James Mcavoy Hbo GIF by His Dark Materials

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Wanted this to be done quickly so I could celebrate and forget about Arsenal until next season.

Starting to get worried though, stalling in final details might as well mean Arteta begging him to stay again ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wanted this to be done quickly so I could celebrate and forget about Arsenal until next season.

Starting to get worried though, stalling in final details might as well mean Arteta begging him to stay again ffs
It’s not stalling in the final details. The club want to bring in a replacement first.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

At the Wolves post-match interview, Arteta was asked how he feels or what he thinks about Xhaka leaving. He/Arteta responded that he does not know that Xhaka is leaving so how do you (to the journalist) know?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Notice how Xhaka didn’t cry on what many thought was his last game? Despite fans singing we want you to stay and serenading him all game long. That’s a man right there. Real men don’t cry.
What is this crap. Zlatan was crying and this guy would put Xhaka in his trunk with 1 hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom