• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Not seen an Emery team desperately chase anything tbh.

How much quicker did you want him to come off? 4/5 seconds quicker would have avoided all this? Don’t think so.

Arsenal fans murdered Ade and Eboue when the team was winning. Affected Ade for a long time after.

Disagree. The more they booed the slower he walked and it turned into a negative feedback situation.

As I have said the crowd was already irate. Jog off the pitch and offer words of encouragement to the team and incoming player. You are the captain.

Ade can kiss my a$$. Both he and Eboue were brilliant on their day and both incredibly frustrating when having an off day. Ade burned his bridges at every club and Eboue was a 100% certified madman.

say yes

forum master baiter
It’s a sad day when our club captain, one of the few leadership figures in our squad, and a dressing room favourite can be effectively bullied out of the club by the wife-beating section of our fan-base.

Black mark in our club’s history. The kind of thing you’d expect to happen at Chelsea (if Xhaka had dark skin), not here.

Should have nothing to do with how you rate Xhaka’s quality as a player either; I’d start Torreira over him at DM every week but this is still one of the most sickening episodes in our club’s (vomit-inducing) recent history.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

How much quicker did you want him to come off? 4/5 seconds quicker would have avoided all this? Don’t think so.

Arsenal fans murdered Ade and Eboue when the team was winning. Affected Ade for a long time after.
Adebayor deserved what he got, what he did was worse. Literally didn`t even try in a CL semifinal, absolutely shameful.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It’s a sad day when our club captain, one of the few leadership figures in our squad, and a dressing room favourite can be effectively bullied out of the club by the wife-beating section of our fan-base.

Black mark in our club’s history. The kind of thing you’d expect to happen at Chelsea (if Xhaka had dark skin), not here.

Should have nothing to do with how you rate Xhaka’s quality as a player either; I’d start Torreira over him at DM every week but this is still one of the most sickening episodes in our club’s (vomit-inducing) recent history.
He’s ****, don’t care how we get rid. If this is the way so be it.

GDeep™

League is very weak

This is what I’m feeling, you’ve just summed it up.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Long term I'm glad he'll be leaving but hard to see this season getting any better without him.

Puts a lot of pressure on Guendouzi to step up.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Long term I'm glad he'll be leaving but hard to see this season getting any better without him.

Puts a lot of pressure on Guendouzi to step up.
Season is over. If Emery keeps things close enough though he’ll probably get next season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Wasn’t that only after Ade said that Barcelona wanting you, was like Beyoncé asking you out?

The racist abuse to got was wrong, the Eboue one was completely wrong.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wasn’t that only after Ade said that Barcelona wanting you, was like Beyoncé asking you out?

The racist abuse to got was wrong, the Eboue one was completely wrong.
Doesn’t matter what he said. Players always give such interviews. Milan then were on par with Barca and Real too.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I assume if we're getting rid of Xhaka in January then we'll be signing a replacement because we've no one to fill his role. No one in the squad who's a real passer and distributor of the ball.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What did he do? Walk off the pitch slowly? This segment of the fan base will turn on you for nothing. Toxic bunch.
I don’t know what the problem is what happened? They took away his captaincy? Rightly so. A captain doesn’t react like that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think this is a great decision from Emery, shown good authority for once...what happened to Xhaka online was terrible, and shouldn’t happen to anyone...but he has been poor this year, and the way he acted when he got subbed was disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom