• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I'm not one who is looking to push him out. He's a very good player and, as I said before, I think he could be a great success in Serie A. But he would also command a hefty transfer fee. Those funds, plus about £90,000 a week coming off the wage bill, could be used to bring in players more suited to what Emery wants to do.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Our best midfielder and our most consistent midfield performer of last season leaving so we can play Torreira and Guendouzi more. I feel sick.

The only player we have with any sort of decent passing range on him.

Our best midfielder and our most consistent midfield performer of last season leaving so we can play Torreira and Guendouzi more. I feel sick.

The only player we have with any sort of decent passing range on him.

Cheer up mate and stay positive. We have to back Emery with the players he prefers no matter what!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If we sell we have to get 40m+ easily.

CIES values him at a range of €50-70 million, so I would think the transfer fee would at least be close to €50 million.

(I realize, of course, there are some here who they they are better estimators of transfer values than CIES and will argue Arsenal can't get more than €20 million.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom