• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
doubt we'll get 40M you pay 40M for a player who preform game in and game out Xhaka didn't do that in his 3 season with us.

Even 40m would be on the low end tbh, we just renewed his contract and there are a lot of whispers he's going to be made captain next season.. Just look at what some of these players are going for, it's time we get good value too.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Xhaka and Ramsey both going, Wilshere gone, Cazorla gone..... only to be left with ****ing Torreira. I'm fuming with count greaseula.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He's a player who we eventually need to upgrade on, but I'm interested to know who we'd look to replace him with first. He's still a good player and I wouldn't replace him with anybody. We'd need someone who can similarly dictate a game but is also maybe more mobile and multidimensional.

blaze_of_glory

He's a player who we eventually need to upgrade on, but I'm interested to know who we'd look to replace him with first. He's still a good player and I wouldn't replace him with anybody. We'd need someone who can similarly dictate a game but is also maybe more mobile and multidimensional.
Yeah exactly. Not against upgrading on him but I have serious doubts we'll be able to by next season given all the other signings we'll need.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so the links last few days saw us want to sell Kosh Monreal Chambers Xhaka Elneny and we already lost Ramsey Cech Welbeck these 8 players if we replace them our new players will take too much time to settle and that mean trouble but i think it has to be done.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

1551848649.jpg

Welcome.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we replace Xhaka with Rabiot just so we can play a Rabiot-Torreira pivot then I'm done with this club. How uninspiring is that? How do you control games with that sort of midfield? It's literally just a midfield to do the dirty work and play as part of a defensive team, certainly not a midfield that'll be good for the build up or helping to break the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom