• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anything between 25-30M should be sold no matter if you fan of him or not his value should be north 30m at least he good player never get injured so let's see Hertha if they stay up and can pay they have rich owner.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hertha might have made sense when he was in a crisis but I don't see how it makes sense now. I mean for all his many faults he's clearly better than mid-table Bundesliga, they've played in the Europa League once in the last 10 seasons. Arsenal to Hertha is a big step down, however you cut it.

Who knows, maybe he just hates our guts.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Before certain people get too happy. Sky Germany with no tangible sources and the Hertha thing is pure speculation. They don't even pretend to have sources nor is there interest. It doesn't even make sense right now. They're just mentioning it because Hertha had interest in 2019.

This is the level of journalism you're dealing with here, so take this with a grain of salt.

Kav

Established Member
I hope some club somewhere is interested enough in his abilities that they would make an offer to take him. It doesn’t even have to be a profitable one.

This is in no way to be construed as me diminishing Xhaka’s *ahem* contribution to Arsenal but to acknowledge that he has done all he can on the pitch here and should be given the opportunity to do his thing elsewhere. Away from the emirates stadium. As soon as possible would be preferable.

miguel herrera win GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom