• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinderz

Try to square that circle if you can... Anyone pro-Xhaka should be disqualified from complaining that we are mid-table or criticise Arteta. Xhaka is one of the main reasons we are mid-table and Arteta plays him every game. I say pick a lane!
I’m not particularly pro Xhaka but the argument is easy. Xhaka is our second best central midfielder... That’s it. That’s both the argument and the problem...

We need a better CM, if that ends up meaning Xhaka is benched rather than sold and Elneny goes, who cares either way.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I’m not particularly pro Xhaka but the argument is easy. Xhaka is our second best central midfielder... That’s it. That’s both the argument and the problem...

We need a better CM, if that ends up meaning Xhaka is benched rather than sold and Elneny goes, who cares either way.
I don’t agree that he is our second best CM. Arteta’s problem is that he has had Xhaka as a fixture in the side and rotated everything and everyone else around him. Xhaka needs to play less and other CM pairings tried.

I am pretty okay with Arteta but the fact that he keeps playing this poverty player baffles me.

At least we are on the same page that our CM needs strengthening...

TornadoTed

Established Member

The best course of action for me is a new partner for Partey, Xhaka drops to 3rd choice, I would keep Elneny as 4th choice and then maybe a youngster like Azeez can become 5th choice.

Goonger

The best course of action for me is a new partner for Partey, Xhaka drops to 3rd choice, I would keep Elneny as 4th choice and then maybe a youngster like Azeez can become 5th choice.

It's the 1 that makes most sense, providing our new midfielder isn't going to AFCON. Otherwise, we have Xhaka & Azeez left for January unless someone like Willock stays & steps up.

TornadoTed

Established Member
It's the 1 that makes most sense, providing our new midfielder isn't going to AFCON. Otherwise, we have Xhaka & Azeez left for January unless someone like Willock stays & steps up.

That is one of the reasons I am pretty cool on Bissouma if I'm honest.

I thought Willock's loan to Newcastle was 18 months or did I make that up?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Luiz, Ceballos, Bellerin and Xhaka seem definitely gone so far. Pretty much the main four who make mistakes. Although xhaka has been good recently still not good enough.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Jeremy Renner Endgame GIF

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Athletic already. And a few hours before that by someone else.

There's nothing concrete though so far. It's just *staff thinks*. Could very well happen with the right offer of course. Wouldn't surprise me if he think his time at Arsenal is ending and its time to move on. Again, will depend on offer though as I don't think he will take much off a downgrade considering he just entered his prime. He's not going to a Shalke like Kolasinac and Mustafi did. Yes, he would have gone to Hertha, but he's nowhere near as desperate a situation as he was back then.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka got only 2 years left and i don't think we extending so we need to sell most german clubs would love him Broussia Monchenladbach Hertha Berlin are still very interested. we are not charity tho they should ready give us between 25M 30M Xhaka frustrate the hell of us but he very decent midfielder international captain. but this summer is best time getting decent fee from him and use it well to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom