• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Xhaka will demolish serie A. Not sure anyone we’re linked with is better than him (no one tell me bissouma). At least this suggests willock will be given a chance.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You joke but It wouldn’t surprise me at all.
0_JorgiPNG.png
Who's joking? 👀

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't Arteta pushing for City to sign Jorginho before he went to Chelsea?

Jesus...Mikel isn't making it easy, for the few of us still left that believe in him :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Typical italian want to pay less what we want Gazzetta not very reliable but they say Roma won't pay more than 20M the negotiations continue

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Typical italian want to pay less what we want Gazzetta not very reliable but they say Roma won't pay more than 20M the negotiations continue

20m is disgusting, guy's, no matter what I or anyone else think of him, been voted in the team of the season in a much superior league and is basically playing every game always, kinda indestructable.

That's worth a lot, besides, SerieA fits him perfectly, he'll look like an absolute worldbeater there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
20m is disgusting, guy's, no matter what I or anyone else think of him, been voted in the team of the season in a much superior league and is basically playing every game always, kinda indestructable.

That's worth a lot, besides, Seria A fits him perfectly, he'll look like an absolute worldbeater there.
Xhaka value must be 25-30M we can't demand more he is 29 years old 2 left in his contract anything less than that is poor stuff unless we really desperate to let him go.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Why isn't Gazidis buying back his Stat DNA players to build up Milan?
Only after making some buys at Arsenal, he realised that Stat DNA was a bullshit idea. Then he saw the mess that was the Arsenal squad. He figured it was easy to just leave and join another club instead of cleaning up the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom