• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Make no mistake, Italy is a joke league now...this isn't the 90s/00s era, even Juve aren't that good anymore.

Remember Napoli getting hyped before we played them in the Europa as one of the best teams in the world in 2019...we beat them 3-0, and it should have been double that...and we were a decent at best side then :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What does that have to do with the difficulty and style of football within the league?
Well you’re straight up lying. You are just trying to big up the Italian league because your boy has taken a step back in his career. Yes. A midtable Arsenal is still more impressive than most teams in Serie A. Make no mistake, the PL is where the money and the superstars go. The same Serie A that claim to be difficult has been dominated by Juventus for close to a decade.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
A #10 would find it much easier penetrating a defence with a pass in England than in Italy. Is that suggestion so outlandish?
A little, yeah.

Luis Alberto has put up crazy good numbers in Italy. He didn't have success in England (this comparison is quite imperfect since he was at a different point in his career, tbf). Papu Gómez also was brilliant in Italy but not so much for Sevilla last season (again, imperfect comparison, other things going on here).

I'm trying to think of an important 10 who moved from Italy to England in the last decade...can't really think of one. But yeah, there's not much history of Italian success translating to success in England, regardless of position, over the last couple decades...there is history of the reverse case (see: Smalling, Chris).

There was much more history of players succeeding in Spain going on to find it just as easy or easier in England. But this was mostly in the early-middle part of the last decade when our league was better than England's. Since then England is the best league in the world, and the gap is only widening, so yeah.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Make no mistake, Italy is a joke league now...this isn't the 90s/00s era, even Juve aren't that good anymore.

Remember Napoli getting hyped before we played them in the Europa as one of the best teams in the world in 2019...we beat them 3-0, and it should have been double that...and we were a decent at best side then :lol:

Mate, it's pedo-manberg. :lol:

El Duderino

Feel I need to shut him down as much as possible now...the Xhaka > Vieira passing stuff really got to me.

If this was a movie, that was villain (Manberg) kills the hero's mentor moment...now I am out for constant revenge!

:lol:

Wait, what? :lol: My word... this might be "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" moment.

* "Eldorado" has joined the party *

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Di Marzio said the negotiations stalled after we refused the 15M bid but roma keep pushing for the deal to be done.

El Duderino

15m euros, they're taking the piss :lol:

oh man the offers they make just insulting. i think the deal will be done but the way they act like broken club pissing me off.

584.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
roma likely to spend money 20M for Belotti and 12M for Rui Patricio i think they'll end up paying what we want or get close Mourinho want him there.

Feel I need to shut him down as much as possible now...the Xhaka > Vieira passing stuff really got to me.

If this was a movie, that was the villain (Manberg) kills the hero's mentor moment...now I am out for constant revenge!

It's weird seeing you giving GDeep a hard time with some disgusting jokes but then all I look at on this forum is you engaging with Manberg. Please stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom