• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nicenho

“Of course, it was a good year for me personally. I’ve always played and performed."

Honestly cannot wait to see the back of this toad!

”Of course, it was a good year for me personally. I’ve always played and performed…like ****” is probably what he meant to say.

Iceman10

Established Member
One thing I noticed about Xhaka in some prior quotes a few years back is he basically saw Arsenal as a stepping stone to getting to a club like RM or Barca. He was ahead of himself and probably always thought Arsenal was lucky to have him.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Erliss
One thing I noticed about Xhaka in some prior quotes a few years back is he basically saw Arsenal as a stepping stone to getting to a club like RM or Barca. He was ahead of himself and probably always thought Arsenal was lucky to have him.
As much as I dislike Xhaka, I do remember him being linked with Bayern when he was at Gladbach. So I don't think this statement is as ludicrous as it seems. Perez loves to sign sh*t. Cellabos, Drenthe, Woodgate etc.

However, let's get back to reality. He could have somehow scammed his way to Madrid. It's more than likely his career would have gone the same route as Cellabos imo. He would be sent out on loan until he ended up in some midtable club in Europe.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Woodgate was a very good defender, he would be starting for England every game if he played in this era of CBs, he was just a little injury prone.

Looking back...wish we pushed to sign him instead of Gallas in 2006, tbh.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
rebecca black friday GIF

Rebecca Black Friday GIF

Rebecca Black Friday GIF by MOODMAN

landing rebecca black GIF

Today is the day I can feel it!

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
best of luck... very professionally done... decided to leave.... gave arsenal enough time to buy and bed in Partey, played 45 games in his last season, kept the noise to a minimun, gave them a clear date to settle things before the start of the Euros and exited without any fuss. a professional throughout.

Those chants of "shoot Xhaka shoot" and the hammer of a left foot sending the ball through goalkeepers hands.... will remain in memory long after he is gone.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Quick question: How long will it take before Mourinho decides to play Xhaka as CB? He did it with Dier and I almost expect it to happen with da Xhak. Any odds or that or thoughts? I’d say 50/50 within 1-2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom