• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Thank you for that. Have been looking for a stat like that for a long time when the acolytes were posting his progressive pass count as evidence that Xhaka progressed the play when it was clear that all he did was pass it to Tierney on the left.
I'm a little bit intrigued as to why that doesn't count? Tierney getting well through on the left has been a huge part of our good chances. Others on the left too of course.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I'm a little bit intrigued as to why that doesn't count? Tierney getting well through on the left has been a huge part of our good chances. Others on the left too of course.
One of our biggest weaknesses have been that our attack has become too one-dimensional and we don't create enough chances. During Emery's reign, we were totally reliant on Kola's cutbacks and during Arteta's reign, we are have been spraying around too many crosses.

We did not have a midfielder who can play through the middle. If the attack is so one dimensional, it makes it easy for teams to defend against us. For comparison, Jorginho who is widely hated among Chelsea fans has played 54 through balls in 97 games, while Xhaka has played 37 in 161. Cazorla played 129 in 129. Look at the level of drop we had from Santi to Xhaka.

Playing a straight pass to the left back from left of midfield is the easiest thing to do and doesn't benefit us much. Xhaka has just been doing that all the time he has been here and getting away with it, while padding up his stats. And we are here wondering why we don't create as many chances as before.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
One of our biggest weaknesses have been that our attack has become too one-dimensional and we don't create enough chances. During Emery's reign, we were totally reliant on Kola's cutbacks and during Arteta's reign, we are have been spraying around too many crosses.

We did not have a midfielder who can play through the middle. If the attack is so one dimensional, it makes it easy for teams to defend against us. For comparison, Jorginho who is widely hated among Chelsea fans has played 54 through balls in 97 games, while Xhaka has played 37 in 161. Cazorla played 129 in 129. Look at the level of drop we had from Santi to Xhaka.

Playing a straight pass to the left back from left of midfield is the easiest thing to do and doesn't benefit us much. Xhaka has just been doing that all the time he has been here and getting away with it, while padding up his stats. And we are here wondering why we don't create as many chances as before.
:fibs: :thumbsup::popcorn:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Bunch of ****** who think that by insulting those better than them behind a nickname they will get out of their miserable selves and lives.

A behaviour embarrasing even for a child 2 years old. Clowns / I am intelesting. I wil post some gifs, everyone wil laugh la la la la la..I get lot of likes la la la la / lmao

Grow up ******!

Last edited:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Bunch of ****** who think that by insulting those better than them behind a nickname they will get out of their miserable selves and lives.

A behaviour embarrasing even for a child 2 years old. Clowns / I am intelesting. I wil post some gifs, everyone wil laugh la la la la la..I get lot of likes la la la la / lmao

Grow up ******!

And you are the brave soul that posts racist comments with your original name?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Grow up ******!
Hope you see the obvious self-own in posting something with this? It really opens you up to ridicule, but I will not go there.

Also, what is it to you that posters here do not rate Xhaka, make fun of him and want him to leave the club we support? It is not directed against you personally, the ethnic group you seem to belong to, which I take to be Albanian, nor religion, which based on being Albanian likely is Islam.

Are you trying to police an Arsenal fan internet forum? If so I would suggest you apply to the moderators to become a moderator. Based on your forum behaviour and your posts I doubt you would be a great choice though...

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Hope you see the obvious self-own in posting something with this? It really opens you up to ridicule, but I will not go there.

Also, what is it to you that posters here do not rate Xhaka, make fun of him and want him to leave the club we support? It is not directed against you personally, the ethnic group you seem to belong to, which I take to be Albanian, nor religion, which based on being Albanian likely is Islam.

Are you trying to police an Arsenal fan internet forum? If so I would suggest you apply to the moderators to become a moderator. Based on your forum behaviour and your posts I doubt you would be a great choice though...
:fibs:

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom