• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Bunch of ****** who think that by insulting those better than them behind a nickname they will get out of their miserable selves and lives.

A behaviour embarrasing even for a child 2 years old. Clowns / I am intelesting. I wil post some gifs, everyone wil laugh la la la la la..I get lot of likes la la la la / lmao

Grow up ******!
Aww bless, you’re sad about Xhaka going Go outside and get some fresh air. Go talk to women (or men) if that’s your thing. Summer is here, the Euros have been entertaining. Love Island is coming back. There’s no reason to be so angry. Xhaka is leaving, not your wife. Calm down. It’s not that deep.

Pyres7

I'm happy that we're finally moving on from Xhaka but are Roma seriously trying to haggle us down from €17.5m?! Surely there's some other club that would take him for more than that?

Last edited:

I'm happy that we finally moving on from Xhaka but are Roma seriously trying to haggle us down from €17.5m?! Surely there some other club that would take him for more than that?

According to reports Xhaka only wants Roma and Mourinho which make our bargain position worse but apparently @American_Gooner said such things never happen in football

It's not the same thing because two clubs wanted Buendia, but only Roma have bid for Xhaka.

That was what I was saying. If the rumors are right and Xhaka only wants Roma and Mourinho then no other clubs are coming in for him making our bargain position worse.

Buendia should have done same but he chose to go to Aston Villa over us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That was what I was saying. If the rumors are right and Xhaka only wants Roma and Mourinho then no other clubs are coming in for him making our bargain position worse.

Buendia should have done same but he chose to go to Aston Villa over us.
Xhaka wants to go to Roma because they want him, we don't know if he'd choose them over other clubs because no one else has shown interest or bid.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Are you trying to police an Arsenal fan internet forum? If so I would suggest you apply to the moderators to become a moderator. Based on your forum behaviour and your posts I doubt you would be a great choice though...

I would actually made a great moderator.

P.S. What is your religion by the way? As you seem to be interested what is other people s religion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom