• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

In what way has Xhaka had a ‘good season’? No goals, no assists, no outstanding performances. His game is based on mistakes, cynical fouls and the occasional ball over the top.
He has improved upon recent seasons. But when starting from such a low base its not hard. Hopefully a SwisExit hastens his departure.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
The purse strings loosened after 2014 and unfortunately the resulted in the club spending a bit carelessly following years of extreme frugality.
it was shift from Özil/sanchez strategy .. and we were looking for younger profiles who could be developed / resold .. but the wenger magic assembly line couldnt work on them as the environment had gone toxic. Otherwise the man who could make Giroud and Coquelin into respectable professionals could have easily made them better .. but they never got a fair chance and had to shoulder too heavy a load too early.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
it was shift from Özil/sanchez strategy .. and we were looking for younger profiles who could be developed / resold .. but the wenger magic assembly line couldnt work on them as the environment had gone toxic. Otherwise the man who could make Giroud and Coquelin into respectable professionals could have easily made them better .. but they never got a fair chance and had to shoulder too heavy a load too early.

He spent £200M on Xhaka, Mustafi, Perez, Auba and Laca. He was trying to build a title winning squad with big signings. None of them were young none of them had resale value.

He simply made the wrong signings, its okay to admit that. Most managers will make some bad signings.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

gee ...really scraping the bottom of the barrel are you in your reverse bigotry tricks.

keep your tip for the bumsquad. Lady doth protest too much is a famous quote
I’ll leave you to it. You clearly are not interested in any form of sensible discussion.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This Xhaka bashing is way over the top. Who you guys going to pick next? Auba?
🥳

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another few reports in italy saying the deal is in final stages and roma are close to accept paying 20M euros.

Elwood

I see there are people here who really rate Xhaka. Surprising. I mean he's not atrocious, but he's probably the easiest to improve upon, this transfer can't be bad.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Mod Edit: you've been warned enough times, stop

Last edited by a moderator:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Hopefully this gets done soon and we can bring in someone new and I think it suits both parties, Xhaka was never the player we hoped despite some good performances at times and some great passing. Hopefully we bring in someone who is an improvement which is probably a lot harder than it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom