• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can't believe you took the bait and allowed pumpy to continue to troll with that Koscielny narrative
No ones trolling d*ckhead don’t comment on my posts acting like you know my what my opinions are, I never rated Koscielny he’s a liability.

BigPoppaPump

BPP randomly ripping into Kos, good stuff :lol:

However good or bad you think Laurent was, or if you just thought he was a bit meek as a person...he gave us his best years, ran through walls for the badge (gave his ankle for Arsène) a part of the team that brought success back to the club...definitely one of our better Emirates players, without a doubt.
And I’m supposed to appreciate that? If it wasn’t for Arsenal he’d be spending the rest of his career in Ligue 2 or a bottom of the table Ligue 1 team. Do you remember his first season?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Also if Kos hadnt gotten injured he’d have had a world cup medal. Fate is cruel sometimes.

Hope Xhaka’s departure is announced as soon as Switserland exits the tournament.

BigPoppaPump

Also if Kos hadnt gotten injured he’d have had a world cup medal. Fate is cruel sometimes.

Hope Xhaka’s departure is announced as soon as Switserland exits the tournament.
France wouldn’t have won the World Cup with him in defence though, do we not remember the Euro 2016 final? He single handedly lost it for France with the Eder goal.

GLITCH

john travolta nba GIF

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
And I’m supposed to appreciate that? If it wasn’t for Arsenal he’d be spending the rest of his career in Ligue 2 or a bottom of the table Ligue 1 team. Do you remember his first season?
So you dont appreciate Kos but we should appreciate Xhaka because we appreciated Kos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom