• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Anyone think that Roma are afraid that we'll trigger Pellegrini's 30m release clause set to expire this month, and thats why they are delaying this transfer.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Was our best CM last season, although that's not saying much.

Our fans will never accept him and he'll always be made the scapegoat. Probably best for both sides that that moves on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Few reports today say the Roma owner will finally help Roma to pay the extra few millions we asking for Xhaka so we may end up getting 20M but it's not tier 1 reports.

Token Yank

Another epic one and top 10 worthy is the sliding tackle in the box on Son… that was a good one too!
That might be the worst of the bunch. It was totally pointless, 5 seconds late, in the NLD. Just moronic.

Also against Palace, I believe, when we were chasing top 4 and he just grabbed the guys shoulder when he was running into the touch line and gave away an idiotic pen.

mpower2540

That might be the worst of the bunch. It was totally pointless, 5 seconds late, in the NLD. Just moronic.

Also against Palace, I believe, when we were chasing top 4 and he just grabbed the guys shoulder when he was running into the touch line and gave away an idiotic pen.
Think it’s Brighton you’re thinking of. It was silly but he brushed the guys shoulder and he went flying to the ground. I think it’s a joke that those get given as penalties tbh. Plus he got hammered after that game when our collective attitude to put the game to bed stank that day.

The Son one is a different story, beyond idiotic for an experienced player to be making that kind of a tackle in his own box.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Was against Brighton, they had no players in the box & he pulled the guy for some unknown reason lol

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Hope we replace this ***** with a quality player before we sign anyone higher up the pitch.
Have this as my top priority for the summer. The poll was also quite clear that this was the main target of the transfer period.

I am probably more an Arteta proponent than most here, but I for the life of me cannot see why Arteta and Edu would want to keep this guy around. He has several match costing mistakes in him every single season. Don’t think we have any player that has cost us as much due to boneheaded mistakes and yet keeps on getting played. Xhaka must have some qualities as a player that elude me to spot…

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not tier 1 but looks like the dealing heading to that way after the Roma 5B owners are investing to help the deal go through.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Lucky Mourinho is there to be honest, they'd never have forked out without him pushing for it. This is a reasonable deal for both clubs. Almost covers the Ramsdale fee 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom