• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Serie A has been quality and competition wise very strong in the last 2-3 years. What do you mean?

Just don't rate it anymore, think it's just a weak league...even Juventus are starting to look on the slide.

I remember Napoli were supposed to be one of the best teams in Italy in 2019 when we played them, me made them look crap...would back us to beat Inter too, tbh.

Ever since the Juve scandal in 2006, before that it was quality...then Juve kinda hoovered up all the best talent, since the 2010s...all Juventus' fault!

Last edited:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It is all about English, English football : D, English food :lol:, English fashion :lol:, English weather :lol:, English humour : D That is what he means : D

the rest of the world is nothing. Viva La Grande England, the light of humanity.
Look at Erlis becoming an italophile only after 1 month of joining the Roma forum 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jose doing bit of tapping up in insta commenting on Xhaka last post. tell your owners to pay up.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Didnt join any forum..yet. To be honest I always knew more about Italy than England. England never impressed me somehow thats why I always knew so little. My knowledge and understanding of England has broaden from the time I began to watch PL regularly. I am more interested now to know about them, now tbh. I never had any interest of any nature in England, dunno why.

Reactions: Xln

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Just don't rate it anymore, think it's just a weak league...even Juventus are starting to look on the slide.

I remember Napoli were supposed to be one of the best teams in Italy in 2019 when we played them, me made them look crap...would back us to beat Inter too, tbh.

Ever since the Juve scandal in 2006, before that it was quality...then Juve kinda hoovered up all the best talent, since the 2010s...all Juventus' fault!
And I'm saying this has begun to reverse since around 2-3 years ago with the rise of Atalanta. Inter and AC Milan getting stronger again and so on.

It does not yet reflect all that much in international tournaments, but it's been way more interesting to watch compared to the Juventus years.

Squillaci

Wonder if Xhaka will do the Kos reveal when he signs for them, and rip of his Arsenal shirt showing a Roma one...reckon Granit might go one step further, and stamp on our jersey too.
Well he already did throw both armband and jersey on the ground in front of the full Emirates, right after he told all the fans to **** off. He did his part in advance :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
They need to strong arm Xhaka here, either find another club or spend the year on the bench. He can **** off with this Roma only bs.

Think it's very important to stand our ground here, we have a player that is worth 25m+, we at least want 20m and we cannot be bend over for less.

We already have a reputation of doing so, we need to break the pattern for all to see.

Pyres7

Think it's very important to stand our ground here, we have a player that is worth 25m+, we at least want 20m and we cannot be bend over for less.

We already have a reputation of doing so, we need to break the pattern for all to see.
If we don't sell this summer, we're paying him another £5m wages for the year and then he'll have one year left on his contract.

Now is the best time to sell him. He had a decent season with us, heroics against France in the Euros and 2 years left on his contract. If we can't get £20m now, there's absolutely no chance we're getting it next year. Just get what we can and move on, for everyone's sakes.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If we don't sell this summer, we're paying him another £5m wages for the year and then he'll have one year left on his contract.

Now is the best time to sell him. He had a decent season with us, heroics against France in the Euros and 2 years left on his contract. If we can't get £20m now, there's absolutely no chance we're getting it next year. Just get what we can and move on, for everyone's sakes.

If think we lose a lot more money on all the players we want to sell, if we dont show that we aren't the ones to be pushed around all the time.

We get loan offers only for like 3 years now, it's not only covid, it's us.

db10fan

Serie A is better fit for Xhaka hope he goes ASAP I am sure he will has more success there, then with him gone there is space in our squad for new CM better suited to EPL, and no excuse for Edu and Arteta not to get 1st team quality CM.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
So according to people, we should tell Roma to pay an unrealistic 20m+ or fvck off. They won't give that for obvious reasons & we'll be stuck with this mid table plodder for another with no new midfield signing. So after we pay him to be atrocious for another year, we won't even get 5m for him. Heck he might see out his deal then & we end up with nothing but 7 years of sheer torture. & people wonder why we can't get rid of our dross. Rather take a minor loss now than a bigger hit down the line

Tbh the ones saying we must take a stand are mostly Xhaka stans who want this deal to fall through so that their hero can drag this club down even more

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I dont think he is worth £25m+ certainly not in the current climate.
At the end of the day he is going from the 8th placed team in EPL to the 7th placed club in Serie a
£15m-£20m at most. I think he will do well there but we have to be realistic.
If we got around £30m combined from Italy for him & hector I would be very happy even though that is considerably less than valuation on transfermarket.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom