• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Just don't rate it anymore, think it's just a weak league...even Juventus are starting to look on the slide.

I remember Napoli were supposed to be one of the best teams in Italy in 2019 when we played them, me made them look crap...would back us to beat Inter too, tbh.

Ever since the Juve scandal in 2006, before that it was quality...then Juve kinda hoovered up all the best talent, since the 2010s...all Juventus' fault!

They performed better (goals, assists and MOTMs) in the Euros and in the Copa América this year than the EPL (marginally) and way above the ones of La Liga and Bundesliga. Overall I think the EPL is better of course with Serie A and La Liga very close each other, but I feel La Liga is still too much Real and Barca and as they are in decline, the spanish league lost a bit.

Serie A used to be better in the 80s and 90s tho... and almost all star quality players were playing there, a bigger 'star' concentration than any league nowadays.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I dont think he is worth £25m+ certainly not in the current climate.
At the end of the day he is going from the 8th placed team in EPL to the 7th placed club in Serie a
£15m-£20m at most. I think he will do well there but we have to be realistic.
If we got around £30m combined from Italy for him & hector I would be very happy even though that is considerably less than valuation on transfermarket.co.uk
Hey, I never wrote what you had in your quote with my name on it! Trust me, I would never want us to play hardball on any fee for selling Da Xhak! Any fee that sees him out the door is a good fee to me! I'd sell him for a packet of crisps and some pictures of @El Duderino

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hey, I never wrote what you had in your quote with my name on it! Trust me, I would never want us to play hardball on any fee for selling Da Xhak! Any fee that sees him out the door is a good fee to me! I'd sell him for a packet of crisps and some pictures of @el dude!
We need a good fee to sign his replacement. We’re linked with Neves, a 35M player who isn’t better than Xhaka.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Could Spinazzola play on the right ?

I’d give Xhaka and 10 mill for him
He is actually right footed. I have only seen him at the Euro's so not a big sample but looked an absolutely brilliant player. We can forgot about him this season though, he ruptured his achilles tendon so will be out for a lengthy time.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We need a good fee to sign his replacement. We’re linked with Neves, a 35M player who isn’t better than Xhaka.
I quite like Neves tbf younger & better than Xhaka because he aint Xhaka! 😜.
Cant see us getting good fees for any of our overpaid cast offs. Its a super hard market. EPL clubs may take a a couple of our younger homegrowns but not an easy sell for the rest.
If we are not careful we could end up with players not being registered again & that is the last think you need.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I quite like Neves tbf younger & better than Xhaka because he aint Xhaka! 😜.
Cant see us getting good fees for any of our overpaid cast offs. Its a super hard market. EPL clubs may take a a couple of our younger homegrowns but not an easy sell for the rest.
If we are not careful we could end up with players not being registered again & that is the last think you need.
Neves is abit of a plodder himself just like Xhaka really, quicker but not not on the level of Xhaka with the ball.

Im sure eventually a deal will be struck with Roma, Xhaka is desperate to leave and Serie A is made for him.

You’re right though, can’t see is getting good fees for Xhaka, Bellerin etc.

Blaziken

Neves is abit of a plodder himself just like Xhaka really, quicker but not not on the level of Xhaka with the ball.

Im sure eventually a deal will be struck with Roma, Xhaka is desperate to leave and Serie A is made for him.

You’re right though, can’t see is getting good fees for Xhaka, Bellerin etc.
Neves will be Pogba's replacement at united.

Trill

Not Trilly
Wonder if Xhaka will do the Kos reveal when he signs for them, and rip of his Arsenal shirt showing a Roma one...reckon Granit might go one step further, and stamp on our jersey too.

He'd probably slip onto his arse while trying to stamp on it. Can't even get that right, the absolute *****.

Didnt join any forum..yet. To be honest I always knew more about Italy than England. England never impressed me somehow thats why I always knew so little. My knowledge and understanding of England has broaden from the time I began to watch PL regularly. I am more interested now to know about them, now tbh. I never had any interest of any nature in England, dunno why.

Same with me and the Slavic countries. The least interesting ethnic group for me. Also the East Indies! The corridor of the dorms that is the globe.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Agree, I never found slavic countries interesting enough so as to try and learn something about them.

Xhaka is handsome but he is not a gay, guys. Just so you know. Wierd posts in his thread.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Calm down mate 😀! No need to escalate to 180 mph in no time!

If you back to the forum posting can’t you try to keep it cool for one or two posts at least?

I know you think I am a gay nazi, but that is unfortunately only in your wet dreams! ;)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Agree, I never found slavic countries interesting enough so as to try and learn something about them.

Xhaka is handsome but he is not a gay, guys. Just so you know. Wierd posts in his thread.

I do not think he is fond of transvestites either.

I agree with you when you say there's nothing wrong with either!

It his own business what he likes to do in bed, afterall.

R9 liked to have sex with transvestites as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom