• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

I just want my Arsenal back. That's all I ever wanted. Why does this guy always worm his way back into our team? Why? This has ruined my day. God willing, he does a Mustafi and rejects us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No way he accepting new contract. How many times he going to ask he want to leave? Just f**king sell him I'm tired of us holding on players that won't improve us

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Actual tears at this. This thread will be locked by the end of the day :lol:

All those people backing Edu and Arteta because he didn’t have his players. Where are you now?

You're saying this because Roma wont offer the desired amount? Wtf are you on about. Such an utterly pointless comment.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't surprise me. He's been Arteta's man since the day he became coach. Make no mistake Xhaka has been pushing to leave not the other way about.

No need for us to offer him a new deal if we do keep him, but I'm not convinced any of the names we've been linked with to replace him are any better than him unfortunately.

FluffyDoozi

FFS, how are we so bad at selling players? He's a good international captain at decent wages. Can't believe that we can't find a decent price for someone like Xhaka. Not like he's a dud on crazy wages like Kolasinac.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
At the end of the day if Roma aren't willing and nobody else is offering the correct amount you keep the guy. It isn't ideal, he can be improved upon. But for now it is what it is.

If you’re willing to sell him then you’re admitting he can be improved upon or at least easily replaced. We could’ve just offered him a new deal straight off the bat and said he’s not for sale but we didn’t. Keeping him over £3m is dumb and we’re just consigning ourself to more midfield misery.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Football is skint. It was always going to be a massive challenge getting money for any of our players given how much money they're all on compared to the majority of European clubs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He want to leave he said that alot of times and given hints and agreed terms with Roma what will make him sign new contract? He top pro but he won't be committed because he asking to leave. I f**king hate Italian clubs

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
That's at least 6 points gone for the season already. We will be starting the league with -6

I'm sure he'll cost at least that much with totally avoidable errors.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you’re willing to sell him then you’re admitting he can be improved upon or at least easily replaced. We could’ve just offered him a new deal straight off the bat and said he’s not for sale but we didn’t. Keeping him over £3m is dumb and we’re just consigning ourself to more midfield misery.

The thing is they can't win.

Sell Xhaka for what Roma was offering which was £12M and you lot go ****ing mental and say the clubs finished because they're rubbish at selling.

Wait and get what he's actually worth and people also moan. It is so boring. There comes a time where you say nope, not giving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom