• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

The Xhaka news caused A-M to crash on my end, so many guests online probably from other clubs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think that a move to hurry Roma up. Xhaka yet to turn up to first team training and his holiday supposed to be done by now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s not just staying, they’re offering him a long term deal.

I was told so many times that Arteta didn’t rate him and he’d be gone asap. Now he’s retiring a Gunner. :lol:
But he want to leave he asked twice now and we not guarantee his wish he'll not sign and if he end up staying we'll sell next summer for 15m or less what a waste

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Think that a move to hurry Roma up. Xhaka yet to turn up to first team training and his holiday supposed to be done by now

Yeah, I’m not buying it either.

Imagine Edu and Pinto in a room loudly declaring to each other that you ain’t husselin’ a hussler.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Shut up! I'm fuming

Stage 2 already bro. Top stuff 👌🏻

But he want to leave he asked twice now and we not guarantee his wish he'll not sign and if he end up staying we'll sell next summer for 15m or less what a waste

Must have realised the market was dead if we wanted a replacement so we’re probably paying him a big wage, maybe 6 figures.

It’d still work out cheaper than buying Neves I’d reckon.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Decent chance now that White is the only change to the starting line up for this season.

Tbf can see Arteta playing Holding - Mari first few weeks of the season as well because of their experience and White only just linking up with the team.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Yeah, I’m not buying it either.

Imagine Edu and Pinto in a room loudly declaring to each other that you ain’t husselin’ a hussler.
I also think it is an intentional leak to Amy for increasing the stakes at this transfer.
It is best for Xhaka to leave, but you have to wonder if the replacements we're bringing or the ones rumoured will really improve our team :confused:.
Under Arteta, probably not.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
IF we keep Xhaka and fail to get a right back an AM then that is a shambles.

IF we keep Xhaka, get a right back and get a AM, which is what I am expecting then that's fine. A forward would be a cherry on top.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Tbf can see Arteta playing Holding - Mari first few weeks of the season as well because of their experience and White only just linking up with the team.

I expect that too. Xhaka and Saka won't come into the side till later either with them having had an extended break. Elneny will be next to Partey at Brentford. Can't see him chucking Lokonga in an away game to start the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom