• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Untitled.jpg

The Xhaka news caused A-M to crash on my end, so many guests online probably from other clubs

Thats just Manberg trying to find an ip that @albakos hasnt banned yet.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
People think too highly of this dumpster fire of a club in my honest opinion.

Xhaka will leave.

I can sort of understand the thinking because it happened before, but that was Hertha Berlin. This is a much more prestigious club coached by one of the all time greats. That coupled with the fact he has been openly flirting with them throughout the summer and I don’t see the incentive for him to sign, especially considering how hated he is by the fan base.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I never watched this show, but everyone raves about it. Is it worth watching or it’s too old?
It's absolutely incredible, you are in for such a treat. Each season is a little different, the characters are some of the best ever on television and it tells a story from the perspective of different institutions in the City of Baltimore - the police and the criminals, dockworkers and politicians, the media... it paints a pretty bleak picture but its done so masterfully and with some brilliant action and comedy as well. Definitely watch it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I can sort of understand the thinking because it happened before, but that was Hertha Berlin. This is a much more prestigious club coached by one of the all time greats. That coupled with the fact he has been openly flirting with them throughout the summer and I don’t see the incentive for him to sign, especially considering how hated he is by the fan base.
I can't think of any incentive for him to sign. At all.

Other than money? but he doesn't seem the type to me totally motivated by that he will leave I am sure of it. This club is midtable with or without Xhaka, he wins if he gets to leave.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So if Xhaka stays, that means we won't go for a cm which will lead to Xhaka playing all the time seeing as Arteta loves him and won't trust Lokonga.

Auba and Laca a year older who we struggling to shift.

Basically the same line up as last year with depth at lb and cm. 8th here we come.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He has the chance to go and live in Rome and be coached by Mourinho. Why would he stick around here and sign a new deal to be coached by an absolute loser and play in front of fans who think he’s a ****? I don’t see any way he signs a new contract. He’ll either make us accept a **** fee this summer or we will be doing it next summer.
If he does force his move to Roma in spite of a contract being offered, I will start respecting him(not as a player though). Would be interesting to see what he decides.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If he somehow does sign a new deal, I wonder what the apologist line will be?

That'll be twice he's asked to stay at the club. Even getting a new contract out of it in this particular situation.

Not Arteta's player, apparently.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
odd one as all he has to do is reject it & we have handed Roma some power in negotiations 🤷‍♂️

thought the guy has wanted out for a while now

field442

Trusted ⭐
odd one as all he has to do is reject it & we have handed Roma some power in negotiations 🤷‍♂️

thought the guy has wanted out for a while now

Didn’t think of that. It could also make him force through the move and put the club in a more favourable light If they accept a **** bid.

**** knows what’s going on.

field442

Trusted ⭐
This is why I found it odd, surely we wouldn't have offered him a new deal if he's not up to staying?

They’ve done that with a few players this summer and been rejected so it seems they do it as a move out of desperation more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom