• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’ve just finished work and I’m gonna take a long ass nap and hope all of this is just a joke. I seriously need to find some hobbies. Gym ain’t enough. I might start learning how to knit or learn a new language.
I would suggest trying masonry. One can do a lot of things with a block of granite.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ok this basically confirms that when Arsenal are selling a player, we operate in a different market to the rest of the sport.

How are Roma spending a **** tonne on average players and then they can’t sign a good player who their manager wants? Do we live in a different dimension to everyone else where we overrate our players by 20% too much? Pretty sure we don’t overrate Xhaka as a fan base….
Mourinho is playing hard ball because it's Arsenal. He turned Xhaka's head and now he thinks he can get him on the cheap.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho spend all his day commenting and liking Xhaka posts in Instagram i have no doubt he even have chat with him. Roma basically taking their time in this but it's getting to stage they need to f**king act.

blaze_of_glory

s6eygcg2fju61.jpg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Me to Mourinho:
revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

The Special One was actually playing double agent and was supposed to save us from evil. Unfortunately, Roma had other ideas.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The only solace I have from this is that we have tried to offer contracts to Eddie, Reiss, Mustafi and Luiz when they’re close to the exit door. Makes me believe the club just do this out of formalities.

Jellon Lamb

It's absolutely incredible, you are in for such a treat. Each season is a little different, the characters are some of the best ever on television and it tells a story from the perspective of different institutions in the City of Baltimore - the police and the criminals, dockworkers and politicians, the media... it paints a pretty bleak picture but its done so masterfully and with some brilliant action and comedy as well. Definitely watch it.
It's absolutely incredible, you are in for such a treat. Each season is a little different, the characters are some of the best ever on television and it tells a story from the perspective of different institutions in the City of Baltimore - the police and the criminals, dockworkers and politicians, the media... it paints a pretty bleak picture but its done so masterfully and with some brilliant action and comedy as well. Definitely watch it.
David Simon (creator of The Wire) and George Pelecanos (writer/producer of The Wire) just started filming their new series in Baltimore, this week. It will also air on HBO.

…and yeah, if you haven’t seen The Wire, you really need to watch it. It’s obviously not quite as relevant, now that it’s aged a little but it’s still one of the top 2 or 3 television shows of all time. If not the very best…One of the creators was once a crime reporter for the Baltimore Sun (David Simon) and the other was once a cop for the Baltimore police (Ed Burns.) Most of the main characters were based on actual people and they did an incredible job of telling their stories.

Simon/Burns we’re also the first show runners to hire some of the top crime authors to write the scripts for their show. Richard Price (Clockers), Dennis Lehane (Mystic River) and George Pelecanos (King Suckerman) we’re all critically acclaimed authors before being hired as writers and producers of The Wire. The writing was always great but hiring those guys took it up a notch higher.

Lastly, I also highly recommend watching The Corner which was an HBO miniseries that Simon & Burns did, before The Wire. It’s one of the most heart wrenching pieces of film/TV I’ve ever seen. It’s based on a best selling nonfiction book by Simon/Burns and it deals with how the crack epidemic destroyed a single street corner in Baltimore.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Now we only need some news of Ramsdale 3rd bid, and this forum would spontaneously combust.

giphy.gif

benjamin86

Established Member
First my boy Saliba gets sh!pped out without preseason, then his shirt number gets taken. Now this, and a potential new deal for Xhaka from us?

It's been a long hard road with Arteta and Edu but this has done it....... it's finished me.

tenor.gif
As long as this doesnt stop us adding another midfielder it's fine. I prefer Xhaka as an option over Elneny!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we do that mean he stuck here until 2025. and he moving for free at age of 33 would be dumb move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom