• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Guimares
Aouar
Locatelli
giphy.gif

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Is there any positive in him staying?

I suppose not wasting £40m on Neves..

Negatives?

Hardly any fan likes him
Been twerking for Mourinho all summer
Doesn't want to be here anyway
Will screw up a minimum of two PL matches every season. Does **** all and slows down our attack in the remaining matches. There will be one or two good performances about which his fanboys will **** over for the whole year.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
by the looks of things, 2 weeks till we kick off the PL season and we have yet to...

-CAM to compete with ESR
-Shifted Willian, Kolasinac, Nelson, Nketiah, Lacazette, Elneny, Mari, Holding
-Bought in a Backup GK
-Got rid of the **** that is bellerin and replaced him
-Quality CM -(Welcome Xhanit Bhaka)

12th it is then boys.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We were moving nice in this summer extended ESR and Tierney contracts signed 3 below 25 years old players with big potintial don't get back to your old habits Arsenal.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I feel like this one has a few twists and turns yet. Would suggest strapping in for a choppy flight and trying to stay Fonz for now... its not beyond this crew to extend Xhaka but it feels a bit off somehow to me with all the rebuild talk. We'll see.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Of course my first choice was to replace Xhaka with better but he was our best midfielder last year and I fully expect him to still be our 2nd best midfielder after Partey this season.

It isn't the end of the World, if Roma or anyone else wont give us a decent fee then we absolutely shouldn't bend to them. He is a good pro and I don't expect him to 'down tools' or any such nonsense. To be honest I've softened my stance of 'getting rid at all costs' since we were linked with Neves as replacement. I just didn't see the point of paying a sizeable amount of money for a sideways move.

I'm expecting a flurry of red cards but I even wouldn't be against a short contract extension so we could still command a decent fee next summer when hopefully clubs have bounced back a little from Covid, the market this summer is on it's knees.

Zazu

Had one good game in euro & that convinced this forum he had an outstanding tournament lol
I want xhaka to leave, but tbf I've not seen very many centre mids put in an individual performance like that against thIs current France side.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does Xhaka have an agent? i'm really surprised he didn't make fuss about Roma. imagine if it was Raiola they'll drag Roma to mud about how cheap they are

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I want xhaka to leave, but tbf I've not seen very many centre mids put in an individual performance like that against thIs current France side.
Still it’s just one game. He was equally bad against Italy if not more but now nobody talks about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom