• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
If there was ever a reason to go and march to the Emirates its now. Remember Xhaka is a racist. Do you want a racist employed by this beautiful multicultural club? I think not. This is not just a march for Arsenal but a march against racism.
What you on about?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man...Xhaka staying is really bringing the weirdness out in some people :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
ghosts side GIF

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Like I said, dangerous, atleast do your Google’s, it wasn’t even the woman in question who filed the report.

If you wanted to crap on Granit there are a million ways to do it without smear campaigns such as this.

I genuinely can’t wait for this guy to leave honestly, but then I worry who’s next.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I didn’t hear about this tbh. Doesn’t make much sense though seeing as he’s white himself
At the time he apparently said “white trash” but then it got changed so many times you already know it’s iffy.

The police were wrong to leak that interview with him as well. They were doing their job interviewing him under caution since a third party reported it, but leaking it to the press was not part of their job.

Sungod

The complaint was made by a third party, a Man in 20's, Police questioned this man and nothing came out of it.
Probably a Sp**s Fan?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Fair enough, I think most, if not the overwhelming majority would like him gone. There are a few other factors at play though. Firstly, if he stays and we put the money towards a really exciting signing like Martinez then that wouldn't be so bad; secondly lots don't want him gone if it means accepting a really bad deal from Roma as it sends a message for our other transfers.

In terms of Xhaka against the other names you posted. I wouldn't say the only thing he has is experience. He is generally a better passer (in terms of consistency, accuracy and progressive passing). He has some strong defensive traits as well, but obviously some big negatives as well.

I think Xhaka next season is probably on a level with most of the names we've been linked too, but I would favour a rebuild with younger players coming in who are more progressive and attacking and will hopefully improve as they adapt to the league.

I disagree. Neves and Sabitzer for me are better passers overall than Xhaka. Aouar is at least on a par, I would even argue his short passing is better, but he’s a different type of midfielder. Locatelli only lacks experience. As that comes his game will get refined.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I disagree. Neves and Sabitzer for me are better passers overall than Xhaka. Aouar is at least on a par, I would even argue his short passing is better, but he’s a different type of midfielder. Locatelli only lacks experience. As that comes his game will get refined.
Youri Tielmans is the one who boss all of them

Jack Circus

Because your posting lots of rubbish maybe? I'm all killer no filler. DM me and I'll give you some pointers.

Best regards - B

Actually hilarious how no one's sussed who you really are, I'd give credit but it's not that hard to fool this lot.

Best - J

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Like I said, dangerous, atleast do your Google’s, it wasn’t even the woman in question who filed the report.

If you wanted to crap on Granit there are a million ways to do it without smear campaigns such as this.

I genuinely can’t wait for this guy to leave honestly, but then I worry who’s next.
I was just trying to make a few silly jokes. Most of posts are intended to be humorous. Next time I'll do a better job to read the room. It was just banter. I saw something funny on Twitter and decided to remix it. It was just an edgy joke.
Friends again? *Puppy dog eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom