• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Even though he's not good enough, probably wants to leave the club and has every fan hating on him: because of our recent investments we can't even let him go.

We need a #10, probably Ødegaard. Then we could do with a striker, a RB, a backup GK (a must actually) and if we sell Xhaka, a quality CM would have to come in as well. We just sold Willock, can't have Elneny anywhere near the team. We can't hope Lokonga - Partey will stay fit for 37 PL games. The likes of Azeez aren't ready and we shouldn't throw them in this team to easily. It's much easier for a youngster to gel and get confidence in a team that actually has confidence.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
3jso7i.jpg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
When the links for replacements where clearly not an improvement on the guy I didn't mind us running down the final 2 years of his deal.

There is simply no plausible reason to extend him whatsoever. We couldn't sell him with a couple years left so how do we expect to sell him with an extension? There's no doubt now that he's here till the end of that deal.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When the links for replacements where clearly not an improvement on the guy I didn't mind us running down the final 2 years of his deal.

There is simply no plausible reason to extend him whatsoever. We couldn't sell him with a couple years left so how do we expect to sell him with an extension? There's no doubt now that he's here till the end of that deal.
Actual disaster class.

Players leaving on a free or cheap isn't always the end of the world man, with useful but declining players such as Xhaka and Laca it's a no brainer if it comes down to it . The damage in regards to their existing contracts was done.

I don't even have the words really.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We’ll there we go, been out since 6, first thing I see when I come on here is that.

My hatred for Arteta, Edu and Arsenal reaches new heights every day.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heard they wanted to give him up to 2026, so he got his testimonial here.

But Vinai wasn't having any of it, got it knocked down a season...least we have someone on the board that cares about what the fans want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom