• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
odd time for it to come out 🤷‍♂️

kind of odd how many senior players are exiting one way or another

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Well new improved contract coming then. Is it me or are Roma signing bunch of players

Xhaka is a walking trap for managers. You can see why the manager wants to make him work but he always lets you down!

Hopefully we can sell him and rebuild our midfield somehow!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this time Roma can give us something close to 20M and yeah i prefer it early June if not we need to close the door in their face and sell Xhaka somewhere else what they did last summer was disgraceful can't pay 20M for Xhaka but give Chelsea 40M for Abraham.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I don't see why we sell. He's our best midfielder. Unless we're signing 2 upgrades, which I can't see, there's no reason to let him go. Even if that happened, he's worth keeping for depth. You don't sell for the joke offers Roma offer you. £20m or **** off Roma

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't see why we sell. He's our best midfielder. Unless we're signing 2 upgrades, which I can't see, there's no reason to let him go. Even if that happened, he's worth keeping for depth. You don't sell for the joke offers Roma offer you. £20m or **** off Roma

This must be a joke. He's been a curse in this club since the day he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom