• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Notice how Xhaka didn’t cry on what many thought was his last game? Despite fans singing we want you to stay and serenading him all game long. That’s a man right there. Real men don’t cry.
What if you find your wife with another man and then try confront him and he punches you in the nose and you end up crying? Are you no longer a real man?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Thanks for the insight. That of course wasn’t a personal story…

Another one for you.

What about men who worship other men? I’m talking profile pics, spending time investigating where they live, shrines etc. Are they real men?

Nothing wrong with people who have players they like, or pics on their profile, we are in a football forum. Football fans of course will have their football idols.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I’m hoping he stays. It’s in Arsenal’s hands as they haven’t signed off on his exit yet. But he signed a deal with Leverkusen last month, I know that was true.
I think you need to start coming to terms with the fact he's leaving AFC bud. It's happening.

You can probably still find a way of tuning into Leverkusen games to follow him still tho ?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I’m hoping he stays. It’s in Arsenal’s hands as they haven’t signed off on his exit yet. But he signed a deal with Leverkusen last month, I know that was true.

Hopefully he does not stay if that donkey of 100m comes to Arsenal, why should Xhaka carry him like he did with other midfielders? He is not only a fool but a proud fool.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Hopefully he does not stay if that donkey of 100m comes to Arsenal, why should Xhaka carry him like he did with other midfielders? He is not only a fool but a proud fool.

But what if they could work together as a pair?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

@Erlis and @BergMan tag teaming in the Xhaka thread. As the forum's preeminent gay nazi I say there is something beautiful growing!

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Oh I’m gonna pop a champagne when Chaka exit is confirmed. I like him, but my dislike for two certainly merchants and thieves triumphs that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom