• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We should not single out players for failures but we do single out opponent midfielders that lost a midfield(which is more than 1v1) battle against Xhaka.

Okay

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Big Rog put the same message out on his Instagram.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Our beloved Granit Xhaka reacted to a racist comment from a Swiss news site that was directed at him and his team last week. How can anyone hate on Granit, I don’t get it. The comment itself said that people with non Swiss names like Xhaka and Shaqiri should be construction workers and such, and not footballers 😲:nope::facepalm:
The hatred some people have boggles the mind.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Our beloved Granit Xhaka reacted to a racist comment from a Swiss news site that was directed at him and his team last week. How can anyone hate on Granit, I don’t get it. The comment itself said that people with non Swiss names like Xhaka and Shaqiri should be construction workers and such, and not footballers 😲:nope::facepalm:
The hatred some people have boggles the mind.
When did @GDeep™ start working for the Swiss media?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A-M as they read the above:

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom