• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka ain't snitching.

sml-lil-t.gif

My guess probably a family member who can't afford getting caught speeding.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
It’s fake news. He sold that car before the date indicated and he’s not facing court. People are desperate to find things off the pitch to bring him down, won’t succeed.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka

“Xhaka sold the car at the end of August 2021. He is no longer the owner of the car and can prove it. When the police sent him the ticket, he told the dealership that handled the sale. He also received no court summons”

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We don't like him, and for good reason. Accept it.
The beauty of this forum is that we are free to express our opinions. The fact that you don't like Xhaka is the opposite of those who do.

Accept it too 🤷🏻‍♂️

Click on the Clown reaction now 😅. Go!

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It’s fake news. He sold that car before the date indicated and he’s not facing court. People are desperate to find things off the pitch to bring him down, won’t succeed.
He's doing it himself tbh. Just like he went down on a city player to get red. Fvcking **** player

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't really like him but can't deny he was top 5 player for us this season.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I don't really like him but can't deny he was top 5 player for us this season.

He’s been a top 5 player for us every single season, but it’s actually one of his worst seasons for us. But he was still great, it’s just that people are understanding and getting to know him more, finally.

Ranking Granit Xhaka’s seasons from best to worst, (in my opinion, as well as taking stats into consideration, based on consistency):

1) 2018-2019
2) 2020-2021
3) 2017-2018
4) 2016-2017
5) 2021-2022
6) 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom