• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Hold on, weren’t we meant to be (even more) of a disaster class without him?

Hold on again, wasn’t he supposed to be the glue to our team who kept it ticking with his immense, quick midfield play and the only thing that kept our midfield from collapsing every game?

Miss you Xhaka xo.
He is easily the worst starting player in our starting 11 when he is healthy. I said it before and I'll say it again the guy goes to ground way to often Xhaka, it is a huge liability in modern game. Plus it is a sign of slow recovery speed. I can create multiple superior midfield as opposed to any midfield he features in. I hated to play with assholes who would lose the ball, then make a rash redcard instead of run their ass back, as your teammate is going off the pitch you are like thanks for all the extra running 11 on 10. Id lose my **** on them in the locker if we dropped points, in my playing days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Incredible this guy body must be made by steal so he get after a serious knee injury in space of month.

Very good news we injury away from fielding Elneny but i hope we don't rush him even if Arteta desperate want him to play

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I am sure Xhaka wouldn't stand a chance in a fist fight against good ole @Jury though
😀 You’ve seen Granit’s hands snd I think you know he’d be in deep trouble if we clashed. I wouldn’t hit him anyway coz he’s a gooner still. If he wanted it though, I’d slap one of many different chokes on the lad.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I'd be glad if he were a good player. Will inevitably walk back into the team
I think you are right but now the next time he goes Xhaka and makes a terrible, rash, needless foul that cost us a match Arteta will be forced to reassess. Xhaka will make numerous bad giveaways as well as he doesn’t handle pressure well, there will be too many questions for Arteta to keep him for long. They wanted to sell him and still might

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We'll absolutely need him in a couple months time, Lokonga and AMN is a disaster waiting to happen I'm sorry to say, way two inexperienced especially against tougher teams but I'm not even sure we'd get away with it against some of the lower teams either. His experience beside Lokonga will be ansolutely vital, even if it is incapable of replicating all that Partey offers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Glad he is back, will need him fully fit when Partey is gone for AFCON.

I wonder if style wise, playing with Niles in midfield may suit Xhaka more than playing with Sambi, while Thomas is away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom