• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Man could banter off a two ruptured ACL’s in a month. Need to use his plasma on the others.
Funny how genetics work. Some guys just have really strong and durable joints (not the ones you smoke, although maybe thinking about it...) that just don't get easily injured while other seem to be made out of glass. Imagine you could mix Xhaka with Santi Carzola! Put them together as an Arsenal's Monster! Maybe we should send it to KSE as a business idea?

gene wilder frankenstein GIF by foxhorror

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Funny how genetics work. Some guys just have really strong and durable joints (not the ones you smoke, although maybe thinking about it...) that just don't get easily injured while other seem to be made out of glass. Imagine you could mix Xhaka with Santi Carzola! Put them together as an Arsenal's Monster! Maybe we should send it to KSE as a business idea?

gene wilder frankenstein GIF by foxhorror
I was just pondering this and I ended up searching the ending scene of Unbreakable on YouTube like normal people do on short holiday breaks 😕 Came to the conclusion that Rozza may have been a t3rrorist and Xhaka will meet him one day. **** knows. I’m sure it will all make sense one day!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Good to have him back before the AFCON. Was nervous about how Lokonga/AMN would've held down the position for those 2 months. Also formed a very solid partnership with Partey when both of them played together last year.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I was just pondering this and I ended up searching the ending scene of Unbreakable on YouTube like normal people do on short holiday breaks 😕 Came to the conclusion that Rozza may have been a t3rrorist and Xhaka will meet him one day. **** knows. I’m sure it will all make sense one day!
All I know is he will outlast us all!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not even sure why there is so much talk about his return, it's not like we are waiting for prime Vieira to return. Xhaka is a meaningless player for us, we can swap him for nobodies like AMN and Lokonga, and at worst, the results are gonna stay the same.
Either have not performed many games at great level. Great start of course.

Plus if either gets injured, it's not good.

Getting Xhaka back is important for our season. It's a long one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We've had so many talents like Eduardo, Jack, Diaby, Rosicky etc get destroyed by injuries.

Then you've got Granit who could basically walk off an ACL tear.

Exactly, why can't our good players over the years be like this?

Meanwhile...I don't remember Mustafi every really being injured, ffs...while the likes of Xhaka and Giroud are just walking off broken bones :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not being injury-prone is something you pay for. We did with Partey and White.

Of course the Arsenal curse activated with Partey. And we injured him on purpose with derby friendlies, because why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom