• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I am sure Xhaka will recover from this injury and come back straight into the starting XI. It's what Arteta prefers 🤷‍♂️
But lucky for him he can rest rent-free in the heads of members like 👆 by the time he recovers :lol:

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

So easy for Xhaka to recover 😂
Chilling rent free in heads of so many in this thread 🤩

mirrorstares

Xhaka-Lokonga is fairly poor for a team like Arsenal, but is the best we can have atm.

Any other combination and the opposition just run rings around our midfield whenever Laca or ESR are unable to help.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, he'd have been Bambi on heroin today against Liverpool. It could have been 9 0r 10. Still need him back as an option though. Looking like February still though.
With way it going he already training with squad i think mid December he is back.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If he doesn’t get sent off or makes a back pass that puts a Liverpool player in on our own goal, he most likely does a lot better than Partey and Sambi if we are all real with ourselves.

A lot of ifs though which makes me think it’s worth the perseverance and discomfort of making do without him.

He’s like Laca and dem he’s a crutch for Arteta, we need to move on it we are to go anywhere. You’re always in problems when Xhaka and Laca are pretty much the closest thing to ballers in the team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Under no circumstance does Xhaka do better at Anfield, than any of our midfielders who played today...he's built to get run over at Liverpool, slow and wants too much time on the ball...Klopp licks his creepy fake teeth, every time he is in our starting 11.

Before him at the Emirates, we struggled in the big games away from home...since he showed up in 2016, we have struggled in all away games, ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he doesn’t get sent off or makes a back pass that puts a Liverpool player in on our own goal, he most likely does a lot better than Partey and Sambi if we are all real with ourselves.

A lot of ifs though which makes me think it’s worth the perseverance and discomfort of making do without him.

He’s like Laca and dem he’s a crutch for Arteta, we need to move on it we are to go anywhere. You’re always in problems when Xhaka and Laca are pretty much the closest thing to ballers in the team.
You right but we saw against team superior than us we simply can't dominate the midfield even with him we probably could have competed much better today because he one of players just not lose ball and he very good passer but imo won't make us avoid the lose like today game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom