• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I was referring to his overall ability when fit. He's better than Xhaka. His shots have been admittedly poor but at least they're on target now :lol:. If you compare Xhakas best game here to the performances of the other midfielders, I just prefer all of them to him. I just can't stand the safe plodding and this obsession with stability.
Xhaka is average, partey is a intelligent player I seen a few of his Atletico games and I always liked him but he has been inconsistent. When he is on form he is a beast. Can drive foward, tackle,pass etc. Just do not think we can always put his poor games down to injury. Maybe it has something to with arteta system that makes him that way. Still think partey should be doing better then he is

mirrorstares

Stop fooling yourself into thinking a low quality match against United and 3 minutes vs Wolverhampton is good enough for this club.

Join the cult of the genuine true Arsenal fans

As it was prophesized in the past: The season starts in december, on the second coming of Xhaka.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Stop fooling yourself into thinking a low quality match against United and 3 minutes vs Wolverhampton is good enough for this club.

Join the cult of the genuine true Arsenal fans

As it was prophesized in the past: The season starts in december, on the second coming of Xhaka.
Our season started the minute he got injured. Liverpool is a hole we have to climb out of but we've been no worse and better in many ways without him.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Cant wait for the GOAT to return.

We, the genuine true Arsenal fans, cant wait to see you on pitch, oh Legend!

We love you Xhaka, the Granit!
This is great stuff, I wouldn’t say world class Wum job, but certainly high level

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good he seems to be getting back to full training next month, we need him especially during that AFCON period...he isn't great, but he can contribute to this team.

Wanted to see it before, but after watching Niles v Watford, I want Xhaka-Niles to be our midfield while Partey is away.

No slight on Lokonga (who has been good) but stylistically, Xhaka and Niles looks a better pairing...will also free AMN to get forward more, as Granit does play deeper.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Dat Bromance by Laca

2021-11-27.png

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This thread never seems to be active when we win but the moment we lose 'we missed him'. Lol. Like Xhaka would have made a difference on Thursday. Lord knows what he would have done without Tierney there for him to pass to and add to his 'forward passes' stats.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
This thread never seems to be active when we win but the moment we lose 'we missed him'. Lol. Like Xhaka would have made a difference on Thursday. Lord knows what he would have done without Tierney there for him to pass to and add to his 'forward passes' stats.
Already Partey thread is filled with Xhaka better than Partey opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom