• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have to bet smaller against AM users, most probably can’t afford the numbers I normally like.

@Hunta lives in a caravan, he couldn’t go 5 figures.
Had my arse handed to me by a couple of bookies recently, on my last legs. :shivering:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Heard a rumour big tits @Jury is on a dry run too.
Had Man Utd, Liverpool ht/ft and City in a mega treble. Xmas presents and drinks out, paid for. That’s what realism can do for you 🤗 I’ll be going in hard on us to win at Everton though. Make sure you’re on.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don’t drink liquors, you grimey mobile tax dodger.
i9NzQn.gif

Kav

Established Member
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I am seeing that with the fan base and Xhaka at the moment. Give it about 3-4 games of him playing and half of them will be back to revolting in disgust at the sight of his name on the team sheet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great we play better with him despite the brain farts also Partey performance not helping much we need xhaka with him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also with him returning we'll be better when leading he one of mids that can hold the ball well and not give it away everytime also despite what everything think about him he bring leadership in side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom