• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He had a good game considering the circumstances. To be thrown into the deep end playing full 90 in an underperforming team. I'm not his fan but can't fault him at all. A consummate professional.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shouldn't play 90 minutes i can't believe what i was witnessing the 2nd Everton goal could've been avoided if there was fit midfielder xhaka couldn't even foul him. Huge mistake to play him 90 minutes he was average but expected

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Anyone blaming him for the loss though.. well it's all been said. Get your heads checked.
Don't think anyone is blaming him for the loss, he's just not good enough. How this man is fooling you all goes beyond me, man walks around like a chubby gamer. Same for the manager, he has to call up Pep and ask him for help cause this is just a ****show

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Decent first half, poor and gassed 2nd half. The better half of our midfield pairing today anyways shouldn't even really be a debate.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Granit did aright, but...

Lokonga gets a bit exposed in the second half v Liverpool, as young players can do.

Arteta says sometimes young players need faith after a poor performance, good.

Sambi bounces back with a very solid game v Newcastle, but hasn't played since...neither has Niles, after MOTM v Watford , really.

It's hard to understand Mikel sometimes...is "Don't play TOO well", a non-negotiable?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
After seeing this post I have to take the L and apologize to the forum

I wrongly though Xhaka was our best and most important midfielder, but under this new perspective it's no longer true. If he manages to get Arteta fired sooner, he's the most important player of this Arsenal era.

Whoever gets Arteta sacked will end up deserving a statue in the Emirates at this point.
You okay mate? I never thought I'd see this. Or are you being sarcastic?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Granit did aright, but...

Lokonga gets a bit exposed in the second half v Liverpool, as young players can do.

Arteta says sometimes young players need faith after a poor performance, good.

Sambi bounces back with a very solid game v Newcastle, but hasn't played since...neither has Niles, after MOTM v Watford , really.

It's hard to understand Mikel sometimes...is "Don't play TOO well", a non-negotiable?
Sambi or even Elneny should be on after 60 minutes i just don't understand the decision of playing 90 minutes.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Sambi or even Elneny should be on after 60 minutes i just don't understand the decision of playing 90 minutes.
Both should have been on. Xhaka because he was gassed and Partey because he was terrible.

AMN should have been in the Squad, so it could have been Sambi-AMN for the second half.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He wasn't bad and started well winning a couple of duels. He looks pretty fit considering but not being able to make that tackle in the middle of the park cost us. The foul for his yellow was daft as per usual but with Sambi and AMN fit, he shouldn't have played 90 minutes. His presence changed the dynamic of the recent midfield vs the lesser teams. Lokonga running with Partey/AMN positioning works better. He had done good forwardpasses that didn't all reach the target but safety first instead of front foot play cost us. A physical, technical and pace match up in midfield would have been better. I just don't like his game

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We lost 3 out of 4 games with him starting this season. Yeah he is definitely going to turn things around for us. Oh wait! he has been starting for us for over 5 years stinking the place out. And still people think he is going to turn things around. So no use of rational arguments here I guess.
Make that 4 out of 5 my friend... :mad:

**** me! How can we play him again? It is just unfuckingbelievable!!!! That this piece of **** just starts immediately. How the ****ing stupid can Arteta be? It ****ing boggles the mind! :facepalm: I am now Arteta out. I don't give a **** if we win the league with that **** as our manager!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He wasn't bad and started well winning a couple of duels. He looks pretty fit considering but not being able to make that tackle in the middle of the park cost us. The foul for his yellow was daft as per usual but with Sambi and AMN fit, he shouldn't have played 90 minutes. His presence changed the dynamic of the recent midfield vs the lesser teams. Lokonga running with Partey/AMN positioning works better. He had done good forwardpasses that didn't all reach the target but safety first instead of front foot play cost us. A physical, technical and pace match up in midfield would have been better. I just don't like his game
Let me translate your post into proper English: Xhaka is s**t!

Think that is what you would write if you weren't so polite!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Make that 4 out of 5 my friend... :mad:

**** me! How can we play him again? It is just unfuckingbelievable!!!! That this piece of **** just starts immediately. How the ****ing stupid can Arteta be? It ****ing boggles the mind! :facepalm: I am now Arteta out. I don't give a **** if we win the league with that **** as our manager!

Jim Carrey Typing GIF

It's actually hilarious to see such a reaction.

It is Arteta who decided to play a clearly unfit Xhaka for the whole 90 mins and all things considered, he was still way better than Partey whose been stinking the place out, but gets a pass.

He was clearly not fit to play the whole match, so after his yellow card and getting gassed out, he should've been substituted. Gomez was dominating Partey while Doucure was on Xhaka.

I guess the reason why Arteta always keeps playing him is that Xhaka is as fit as @farzad4daarse horse 😂

mirrorstares

He already apologized and became an Arteta out today, starting to see the light

He'll eventually apologize to Granit Xhaka for his sins

Riou

@Macho

Seeing people say he actually asked to be subbed today, is that true?

Granit really can do everything Partey can do now, and more :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Macho

Seeing people say he actually asked to be subbed today, is that true?

Granit really can do everything Partey can do now, and more :lol:
I didn’t spot that tbf but he did look knackered so I didn’t question it.

Partey has been revolutionary to our subbing procedures though!

Riou

Partey has been revolutionary to our subbing procedures though!

Hope it gets named after Thomas in the future, like the Cruyff turn...

"Where's player X gone?"

"He Partey-ed himself, walked off like 5 mins ago"

...tears in my eyes!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Jim Carrey Typing GIF

It's actually hilarious to see such a reaction.

It is Arteta who decided to play a clearly unfit Xhaka for the whole 90 mins and all things considered, he was still way better than Partey whose been stinking the place out, but gets a pass.

He was clearly not fit to play the whole match, so after his yellow card and getting gassed out, he should've been substituted. Gomez was dominating Partey while Doucure was on Xhaka.

I guess the reason why Arteta always keeps playing him is that Xhaka is as fit as @farzad4daarse horse 😂
How did you get that picture of me typing? My house is under A-M surveillance! :eek:ops:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

No that is not him.

Here is the real he.
Puhhh… you are so lame it is unreal! You either spew homophobic **** when on your own or you come up with lame stuff like this after a really funny post by someone else. How old are you? 12? An honest question!

They should have an age limit, like for drinking or driving, on the internet. Would save us all a bit of bother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom