• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Comes back and we get our worst result all season. Welcome back, lad 😭

Nice excuses already lined up I see :lol:

Also a shot of Xhaka coming out from his rent-free location of this threads police
Smash Crash Landing GIF by Immortals Fenyx Rising

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still can't believe Arteta thought it was right to play him 90min I'm not saying it one of reason we lost the game but basically we were playing with 10 men because after 60 minutes he done nothing right his area was getting exposed he lost many 50/50 what make it worse the guy we all think he world class beside him preformed worse

albakos

Administrator

Still can't believe Arteta thought it was right to play him 90min I'm not saying it one of reason we lost the game but basically we were playing with 10 men because after 60 minutes he done nothing right his area was getting exposed he lost many 50/50 what make it worse the guy we all think he world class beside him preformed worse
I agree.

I shared a similar view last night
It is Arteta who decided to play a clearly unfit Xhaka for the whole 90 mins and all things considered, he was still way better than Partey whose been stinking the place out, but gets a pass.

He was clearly not fit to play the whole match, so after his yellow card and getting gassed out, he should've been substituted. Gomez was dominating Partey while Doucure was on Xhaka.

I guess the reason why Arteta always keeps playing him is that Xhaka is as fit as @farzad4daarse horse 😂

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He should have left this summer and deserves criticism for a lot of things. But he is always trying to do his best (whatever that is) unlike someone like Partey who seems to be somewhere else mentally. In that sense its good that he is back.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nice excuses already lined up I see :lol:

Also a shot of Xhaka coming out from his rent-free location of this threads police
Smash Crash Landing GIF by Immortals Fenyx Rising
Sorry if I offended you lad. I don’t even post in this thread often at all. It’s like digging up a corpse.

But let’s be honest here, the only one ‘policing’ this thread is you with your hilarious ‘rent free’ campaign, like it’s always been. Literally 👍🏼

albakos

Administrator

Check who posts the most here, who goes into reacting into each other posts as a tag team and there you have the thread police 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rent-free the whole time but it's self inflicted 😎

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Check who posts the most here, who goes into reacting into each other posts as a tag team and there you have the thread police 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rent-free the whole time but it's self inflicted 😎
I think this thread is living head free in your rent 🤪 Overthinking stuff and all that bro… It’s just a thread like the rest, only difference is that it has post counters and analysts policing it 😭

albakos

Administrator

I think this thread is living head free in your rent 🤪 Overthinking stuff and all that bro… It’s just a thread like the rest, only difference is that it has post counters and analysts policing it 😭
You just can't help it, can you :lol:

Check this thread and few others for when Xhaka was injured. There was a general elation and happiness among many like minded posters of yours.
That tells a lot in itself

Our manager is so crap that I’m sure Granit will have at least another 3 seasons to redeem his career mistakes here. It’s obviously a hill the manager is prepared to die on. He’ll deserve it tbh.
Nice attempt at reverse psychology stuff. Xhaka was a starter at every manager since he signed here. Is it his fault that all of them relied on him despite many dodgy performances?
As for Arteta, he had the chance to let him go this summer when Xhaka wanted to leave, but it's all on Arteta and the club for offering him an extension.
So now deal with it 😎

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
rusty performance but I’d like to see any of you perform with such a quick recovery after a serious injury

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Check this thread and few others for when Xhaka was injured. There was a general elation and happiness among many like minded posters of yours.
Posters of mine? 🤔I can’t do anything about those who were glad he got injured. How is that relevant to me?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don’t want the guy to be injured but he is bad so there you have it. Yes he will live rent free in my head as long as he keeps playing. The fact that he was the 2nd worst midfielder with Partey having another stinker doesn’t erase much for me. The red cards or the numerous giveaways leading to goals or dangerous set pieces he gives away with needless fouls. I can’t say I haven’t fantasized about hiring someone on the dark web with bitcoin to Nancy Kerrigan him, but by nature I abhor violence so Xhaka is safe.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

That tells a lot in itself
:bye: Yes I was delighted when he was out as you know well. We were certainly better to watch if not great. I don't want to police this or any thread. I just can't stand Xhaka the player. I don't think he'd have been that much better if he'd been fully fit last night either which is a tribute to his resilience and fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom