• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Is this you, mate?

View attachment 5120

P.S. Chill mate...devil is just an imaginary character that your village priest has been fooling you about your entire worthless life
Unfortunately not, but if any team needs an exorcism it is ours! Time to send for Fathers Merrin and Karras to perform the ritual!

the exorcist horror GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

As for Arteta, he had the chance to let him go this summer when Xhaka wanted to leave, but it's all on Arteta and the club for offering him an extension.
So now deal with it 😎
With that logic we should just "deal with" Arteta also. What kind of weird logic is that?

Yes, the guy has a contract until 2024 😭 but Arteta has one until 2023 😭... Should we all just "deal with it"? Then I don't want to see any negative posts from you on A-M anymore on those to topics at least!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
With that logic we should just "deal with" Arteta also. What kind of weird logic is that?

Yes, the guy has a contract until 2024 😭 but Arteta has one until 2023 😭... Should we all just "deal with it"? Then I don't want to see any negative posts from you on A-M anymore on those to topics at least!
You’re just lucky you’ve got no more room for a misrepresenting tag extension 😉

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You’re just lucky you’ve got no more room for a misrepresenting tag extension 😉
Clearly the person in charge of tag lines doesn’t like Xhaka being ridiculed or overly criticized. Think it is at least four of us having Xhaka related ones.

Mine is partly accurate though in that I am both brilliant and humble! A rare mix seldom found in any random internet poster!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
@albakos Since you seem to have a soft spot for Da Xhak here is a trick question: What is the one constant since the start of the 2016/17 season, when we started our slide down the league table, having since then finished 5th, 6th, 5th, 8th and 8th?

Clue: It isn't Wenger, Emery or Arteta... ;)
Which midfield player did Wenger, Emery or Arteta play constantly, inspite of others around him? While I disagree with Arteta on a lot of things, I agree that Xhaka is part of our best eleven. Only reason why Lokonga and Partey don't cop as much blame is because Xhaka has been here longer.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Which midfield player did Wenger, Emery or Arteta play constantly, inspite of others around him? While I disagree with Arteta on a lot of things, I agree that Xhaka is part of our best eleven. Only reason why Lokonga and Partey don't cop as much blame is because Xhaka has been here longer.
Which other midfield options did Wenger/Emery have in midfield other than Xhaka?
On what basis are you claiming he is part of best 11 when we have lost 4 out of 5 games he has played so far and much better record in other games?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Which midfield player did Wenger, Emery or Arteta play constantly, inspite of others around him?
This is an old one, proven to be a poor argument for ages. When you have nobodies like Elneny and Ceballos around him then it can fool a lot of people to think that he is our best option. He is an option only because Arteta parted ways with Douzi and decided not to bring a replacement for Xhaka, every other manager with an average IQ would see how weak our midfield is and would look for solutions there as a priority. Arteta's way of thinking is: if he looks better than Elneny, definitely worth keeping him as a starter!

Xhaka just needs to play a few more of his classic games to remind you guys what he is, wont take long I think

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Weren't we top of the league in 16/17, then Santi went down and Xhaka came in and we eventually finished 5th (outside the Top Four for the first time since 95/96 too) our away form since he became a starter in 2017, has been very poor too (haven't won an away league game with Xhaka starting and fans in stadiums, since December 2019 and we only won 1 other away game that season)

The numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you, Granit!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Never thought I'd see a timeline where Xhaka wasn't the worst CM on the pitch. All the managers knew I suppose.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Weren't we top of the league in 16/17, then Santi went down and Xhaka came in and we eventually finished 5th
The biggest downgrade I've seen in football so far.

Probably explains why Wenger played Xhaka, he had a player who at the time wasn't sure if he will ever recover and walk properly, and he had Xhaka. AM experts will say every manager played Xhaka, including Wenger :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Xhaka was huge money when he was signed to he wasn’t a bargain buy. He went for nearly 40 million over 5 years ago that would be like a 60 million transfer today at least. In my opinion Wenger bought him as a prospect and in response to the perceived lack of physicality in our midfield. He never got better in fact was so hated by the fans he seems to have become worse. He was maybe the most UnWenger buy of his career, and I think it was to response to tons of criticism he was receiving due to the team be a soft touch physically

OSBK

Established Member
On his way out and all of a sudden gets a contract. Did arteta see pre season that partey was gonna be garbage and we would need xhaka?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have often read on A-M that Xhaka has played his best football under Arteta. Something I don't necessarily disagree with. Other players regress under Arteta's soul crushing, slow, predictable football, but Xhaka prospers. Just food for thought.

SK___

Have often read on A-M that Xhaka has played his best football under Arteta. Something I don't necessarily disagree with. Other players regress under Arteta's soul crushing, slow, predictable football, but Xhaka prospers. Just food for thought.
they should go off & make love then
walking, living, breathing troll *****es

scytheavatar

Established Member

Xhaka played his best football under Emery............. all Arteta did was to give less responsibilities to Xhaka and exposed him less. Statisically he has been on a decline under Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom